Welcome To aBlackWeb

Fam in five months Dre went from prison to a killer for Kanan to Ghost grooming him to run a global enterprise....yo the five months got me dying laughing ....also how long was Kanan in DC and how did it take him to recover from those 2face burns....lmao at five months.....anyway I never watch the after shows I think it’s a cheap way to fill in plot holes....don’t tell me shit about the show and storyline after the show is off...bitch if we need to know write that shit in the show...

Lol @ Tommy meeting Holly, dating her, getting a dog, killing her, mourning her, started fucking lala, then deaded her

Then stabbing pedo Spanish dude who was an informant for angela I think, stabbed beecher, went to court and got off

All in 5 months

And I ain't even mention the drug shit or dre or Julio or lobos

Lmao

Did she talk about how Kanan survived the stabbing and being set on fire? LOL Let's see what was wrong there.

Kanan getting stabbed, would have had him bleeding out.

Him being set on fire should have killed him or at best 1st degree burns since he was unconscious when set ablaze.

He somehow managed to get up badly burned while leaking blood.

He somehow with burns managed to break open a steel door.

He manages to walk outside in the winter with a stab wound and burns. He would have been losing even more blood at this point.

He somehow manages to get a phone. If the phone was on him, was burned because he was set on fire. There are barley any payphones anymore. Also that would mean he somehow used someone else's phone which also doesn't make any sense because if a civilian on the street saw someone leaking and badly burned, they are not giving him the phone, they are calling the hospital.

But let's just assume a civilian let him make a call. (LOL) He is in a weak condition, but is able to speak and call Juxebox, to let her know he's hurt. Juxebox is in DC. She would have to drive 4+ hours to get to him, while he is hanging on to his life in the cold.

Kanan somehow hangs on without any medical treatment. Juxebox arrives. Not sure if she had an underground doctor take the trip with her, which would make sense, since there's no damn way Kanan is surviving a 4+hour trip back to DC! Also it would not be a good look if Juxebox was pulled over during the ride back. Despite being a police officer, it won't look good with someone in bad shape in the backseat of the car, and her being out of her jurisdiction.

But hey it's a TV show, we'll just go with it. LOL

Last edited:

See this why niggas don't like you b

giphy.gif

I know I said and thought the bitch Holly could be an agent. I thought that cause I felt the bitch was asking too many questions and too pressed to be in all the details of Tommy business.

Turned out she wasn't an agent so the fuck what!

I know I said and thought the bitch Holly could be an agent. I thought that cause I felt the bitch was asking too many questions and too pressed to be in all the details of Tommy business.

Turned out she wasn't an agent so the fuck what!
I didn’t think she was an agent but the bold is the reason why that logic wasn’t far fetched.

Did she talk about how Kanan survived the stabbing and being set on fire? LOL Let's see what was wrong there.

Kanan getting stabbed, would have had him bleeding out.

Him being set on fire should have killed him or at best 1st degree burns since he was unconscious when set ablaze.

He somehow managed to get up badly burned while leaking blood.

He somehow with burns managed to break open a steel door.

He manages to walk outside in the winter with a stab wound and burns. He would have been losing even more blood at this point.

He somehow manages to get a phone. If the phone was on him, was burned because he was set on fire. There are barley any payphones anymore. Also that would mean he somehow used someone else's phone which also doesn't make any sense because if a civilian on the street saw someone leaking and badly burned, they are not giving him the phone, they are calling the hospital.

But let's just assume a civilian let him make a call. (LOL) He someone in a weak condition is able to speak and call Junebug, to let her know he's hurt. Junebug is in Baltimore. She would have to drive 3 hours and 14 mins to get to him, while he is hanging on to his life in the cold.

Kanan somehow hangs on without any medical treatment. Junebug arrives. Not sure if she had an underground doctor take the trip with her, which would make since, since there's no damn way Kanan is surviving a 3 hour trip back to Baltimore! Also it would look good if Junebug was pulled over during the ride back. Despite being a police officer, it won't look good with someone in bad shape in the backseat of the car, and her being out of her jurisdiction.

But hey it's a TV show, we'll just go with it. LOL

I firmly believe Kanan was suppose to die, but 50 wasn't having that.

Kanan is the best thing he got going for him.

btw Junebug was in DC

I firmly believe Kanan was suppose to die, but 50 wasn't having that.

Kanan is the best thing he got going for him.

btw Junebug was in DC

The show needs a villain like Kanan IMO.

It doesn't have to be 50 per say but they need someone like him. By like him I mean black american street nigga.

Stop calling that fine ass woman Junebug the name was Jukebox. LLS I get it though more niggas nicknamed Junebug than Jukebox

Back