Welcome To aBlackWeb

Also this season is moving stupid as fuck and moving slowly as shit looks like they are crescendoing to the season s climax and might still be a wack one....but something big needs to happen....and btw Ghost gonna end up being a pastor in the series finale after he loses everything of course

Rev- Goodnight son

Ghost- I ain’t ya son nigga!

Gl0kgpD.gif

Shame Naturi killing the shit, but it's a waste on a character like that. She's Doughboy's momma from Boyz in the Hood had she picked Ricky's daddy.

50 is evil and the Kanan smile makes him great. He throw pebbles and causes tidal waves.

Turesi dropped real gems about snitching that a lot of dudes need to re-watch.

Ghost getting punked by O-Dog is no longer chess. It's just irritating. Payoff. Now.

Shame Naturi killing the shit, but it's a waste on a character like that. She's Doughboy's momma from Boyz in the Hood had she picked Ricky's daddy.

50 is evil and the Kanan smile makes him great. He throw pebbles and causes tidal waves.

Turesi dropped real gems about snitching that a lot of dudes need to re-watch.

Ghost getting punked by O-Dog is no longer chess. It's just irritating. Payoff. Now.

Tommy gonna try to set up that Serbian(?) connect. Possibly gonna kill Teresi too

these eps are becoming more and more comical....drunk ass Ghost tryin to fight turnt up Tariq was hilarious

and please lets not rush to give Kdot the oscar just yet....i love him like everyone else but it aint that hard to play a junkie...word to Pookie.....we'll prolly see more of him tho

worst theory about this show was that Holly was an informant for the FBI

i wish whoever said that was here so i could ban them for a day

Back