Welcome To aBlackWeb

the point is.....why does he need to know?
his dad saved him and put himself in the line of fire to do it.,
his dad is trying to keep him from danger.
the nigga he following helped kidnap him and put him in the line of fire.

so where does that at any time not make a nigga want to chill on his dad?

dont be this guy

tenor.gif

All that shit that is happening to him is part of his choices and his parents lies. I ain't saying he needs to know all the details of their business and happenings but to leave him totally blind is just dumb on their part. Especially after all the shit they've been through as a family and the simple fact they know his lil ass is willing to drop a body at 15.

I don't disagree with him trying to keep him from danger but obviously the way the parents going about it ain't working. So why keep trying the same shit over and over again and act like they not insane for trying it that way?

Yes Kanan kidnapped him he also killed his own cousin to save his life in front of him. Not his father but Kanan.

He going too hard on his father IMO but he a teenager also so he only seeing and processing shit in the way his young mind would understand not your grown life experiences mind would. Don't see how you don't get that. Also like the writer said we judging these characters based off of ALL the information when the characters don't know everything that we do.

So again I ask was you perfect and made all the right moves and decisions at 15?

All that shit that is happening to him is part of his choices and his parents lies. I ain't saying he needs to know all the details of their business and happenings but to leave him totally blind is just dumb on their part. Especially after all the shit they've been through as a family and the simple fact they know his lil ass is willing to drop a body at 15.

I don't disagree with him trying to keep him from danger but obviously the way the parents going about it ain't working. So why keep trying the same shit over and over again and act like they not insane for trying it that way?

Yes Kanan kidnapped him he also killed his own cousin to save his life in front of him. Not his father but Kanan.

He going too hard on his father IMO but he a teenager also so he only seeing and processing shit in the way his young mind would understand not your grown life experiences mind would. Don't see how you don't get that. Also like the writer said we judging these characters based off of ALL the information when the characters don't know everything that we do.

So again I ask was you perfect and made all the right moves and decisions at 15?
maybe im different but at 15 i didnt need to question my dad.
he was doing his father thing.....i needing to do my 15 yr old thing.
i am no one to question him on whatever tsriq thinks is important.

and it dont matter if kanaan killed his cousin....he also said he kidnapped him to get at his father and killed sean. with that knowledge....at 15 i would back away and show loyalty to my dad.i dont need real life experience to know im siding with pops

maybe im different but at 15 i didnt need to question my dad.
he was doing his father thing.....i needing to do my 15 yr old thing.
i am no one to question him on whatever tsriq thinks is important.

and it dont matter if kanaan killed his cousin....he also said he kidnapped him to get at his father and killed sean. with that knowledge....at 15 i would back away and show loyalty to my dad.i dont need real life experience to know im siding with pops

See that is your problem. You looking at this shit from the relationship you had with your father. If you really watching the show then you have to see Tariq and Ghost relationship ain't the same as you had. Based on what he has found out about his father he questions him cause he see the nigga got some bullshit with him.

Tariq also knows the reason why Kanan has a issue with his father and why Sean got caught up.

It don't matter to me who a person is blind loyalty is fucking foolish and you want Tariq to be foolish in that manner.

and of course fuck tasha
how a nigga love you more than a man who stood by you for 10+ yrs.

only reason he still in the game is because of her
Nah she mean he more of a sucka for love then ghost..as in, I'ma get this nigga to compromise his life's career for me, even though I've only known him for a month or two

Nah she mean he more of a sucka for love then ghost..as in, I'ma get this nigga to compromise his life's career for me, even though I've only known him for a month or two

Based on that Tasha is a ain't shit bitch but her pussy might just be the golden box.

Ghost making plenty bread and expanding his legal empire. Kept selling drugs cause Tasha wants him to keep their dream of being the biggest drug dealer in NYC.

Sean was willing to kill Ghost over that pussy, play step daddy to 3 kids and move out of state for Tasha.

Now it remains to be seen is Silver is willing to lie and put his career and name on the line over that pussy.

If Silver lies for Tasha.

One of 2 things. Either Tasha got the best pussy damn near ever or she attracts straight up sucka ass niggas.

do you niggas have daddies?

that nigga is trynna take ghost down.....he need to pop his mom

do you niggas have daddies?

that nigga is trynna take ghost down.....he need to pop his mom

Growing up with a father or not blind loyalty just because of who a person is one the dumbest things anybody can do with their life.

Kanan has every right to be trying to take that nigga down, Tasha included.

Last edited:
Growing up with a father or not blind loyalty just because of who a person is one the dumbest things anybody can with their life.

Kanan has every right to be trying to take that nigga down, Tasha included.
kanaan does......
he has the only legit beef on the show.

tariq.....he just dumb
tasha...just a bird

they cause their own problems

i blame angela since she left ghost when they was in high school ....thats what started all this

kanaan does......
he has the only legit beef on the show.

tariq.....he just dumb
tasha...just a bird

they cause their own problems

That lil nigga far from dumb. Even though just like all people he does dumb ass shit sometimes. At least he 15. The dumb ass adults in his life is another story

and of course fuck tasha
how a nigga love you more than a man who stood by you for 10+ yrs.

only reason he still in the game is because of her

That shit infuriates me that they dont let Ghost address this....

All she had to do was support her fucking husband...and we not here right now...

That shit infuriates me that they dont let Ghost address this....

All she had to do was support her fucking husband...and we not here right now...

He old school with it

He aint gon put the blame on nobody.

He old school with it

He aint gon put the blame on nobody.
Man fuck all that...

I want him to shove that shit pie in her face just once...

As much as she dump on Ghost...like...if you just supported your husband and his vision...when he sees Angela that night its a friendly casual catching up convo...even better Tasha proly with him so he dont even speak...

The Kanan problem was inevitable...but even then...give the nigga some bread...introduce him to your old connect...and yall square

Back