Welcome To aBlackWeb

Fuck Tasha. Really....

That whole exchange with her and Ghost pissed me off...like...NOW you want out...it took your fucking daughter to get murked out for you to want out...

When your husband wanted to go legit and get the fuck outta the life?

And you said “I wanna be married to the biggest drug dealer in New York?”

Remember that shit Tasha...

She is trash as fuck bruh

She has no accountability

Fuck Tasha. Really....

That whole exchange with her and Ghost pissed me off...like...NOW you want out...it took your fucking daughter to get murked out for you to want out....

When your husband wanted to go legit and get the fuck outta the life?

And you said “I wanna be married to the biggest drug dealer in New York?”

Remember that shit Tasha...

She is trash as fuck bruh
She has no accountability

its plenty room still on the fuck tasha wagon....thats bitch is toxic

I blame ghost to be honest

Kanan kidnapped ghost son with intentions to kill him, but it turned out he introduced homie to the opportunity to meet Ray Ray, which resulted in Renia being killed. Ghost daps him up and calls him K like he ain't a snake.

Tommie is a loose cannon who shown multiple times he's a liability. Ghost doesn't just make the tough decision to smoke em. But he smokes Rola Offa hearsey.

Angela switched on him and tried to help put him in jail for life. When shit goes left, he calls her for support.

Tasha convinced Ghost to switch on Kanan to take control of his shit. Which is why Kanan has such a beef with her. He knows ghost don't have it in him to do someone he loves like that. But Tasha do.

All said and done...Ghost is the cause of his own problems. He thinks with his heart and not his head.

Ghost is the reason Dre is who he is, low key, Ghost is the reason for every bad thing. He's the reason Mak hate Angela and got a hard on for putting him down.

He's the reason proctor got into deep by having proctor be Tommies lawyer.

He's the reason the Jemeniz are in power cause he killed lobos to be legit with his girlfriend.

He's the reason Tommie knows Teresi

He's the reason Ford is whoring him out.

Ghost is the reason for all these problems.

Shit, he's the reason Shawn is dead is you wanna be real

Shit man, if he killed Kanan , none of this shit woulda happened

Kanan kidnapped ghost son with intentions to kill him, but it turned out he introduced homie to the opportunity to meet Ray Ray, which resulted in Renia being killed. Ghost daps him up and calls him K like he ain't a snake.

Tommie is a loose cannon who shown multiple times he's a liability. Ghost doesn't just make the tough decision to smoke em. But he smokes Rola Offa hearsey.

Angela switched on him and tried to help put him in jail for life. When shit goes left, he calls her for support.

Tasha convinced Ghost to switch on Kanan to take control of his shit. Which is why Kanan has such a beef with her. He knows ghost don't have it in him to do someone he loves like that. But Tasha do.

All said and done...Ghost is the cause of his own problems. He thinks with his heart and not his head.

Ghost is the reason Dre is who he is, low key, Ghost is the reason for every bad thing. He's the reason Mak hate Angela and got a hard on for putting him down.

He's the reason the Jemeniz are in power cause he killed lobos to be legit with his girlfriend.

all ghost wanted was a club.....the drugs was a way to get it.

he loves tommy like a brother, but kept getting screwed by him.
loved rolla but has a certain loyalty to kanaan that was worth more.
tasha....just brown skin..
and angie allowed him to be himself but her career is more important.

Ghosts flaw is his love for everyone.
its not about him killing kanaan...

if he never met tasha who told him to take out kanaan....none of this would be a problem.

so......tasha is the problem.

Nope.

All Tasha would have had to do was say

“Babe Im behind you 100%. I support your vision...JAMES”

But nope...she wanted to be a hoodrat bird with no vision or purpose happy being a drug dealers wife....

Nope.

But nope...she wanted to be a hoodrat bird with no vision or purpose happy being a drug dealers wife....
and still call the nigga Ghost.

Shes in love with Ghost, not James.
Angie just want dick.....dont matter whos its from.

Nope.

And ghost chose to remain married to her and sleep around with Angela

images (2).jpeg
Aye bruh...use any reasoning u want..fact of the matter is. Ghost avoids conflict wit those near to his heart and in turn brings about worse conflict. You keep being taught the same lessons in life until you learn.

View attachment 60474
Aye bruh...use any reasoning u want..fact of the matter is. Ghost avoids conflict wit those near to his heart and in turn brings about worse conflict. You keep being taught the same lessons in life until you learn.
everyone around him was and is selfish....

even the baby dont come around unless its a party.

Lol..my wife was saying that, there's not one character that you can like. Just when u think they are gonna do something redeemable. It turns out to be for mad selfish reasons.

Why nobody like Kanan? He is the only person who has legitimate beef with the main character. Everybody else basically did some fucked up shit for him to have an issue with.

Kanan the nigga Ghost & Tasha set up and snitched on so he has every right to be at their necks.

And ghost chose to remain married to her and sleep around with Angela
That I agree on.

He should have reconciled in himself to leave earlier...by the time he was ready to do that shit already hit the fan.

And I never doubted that Ghost loved/loves Tasha...So I can see how you are conflicted at leaving someone who was there from jump...the mother of your kids...yall did dirt together...

But thats what ultimately fucked up about it...you were willing to set a nigga up to go to prison for your man to come up...but when he has a BETTER vision for you and your fam....you balk at it?

Crazy.

Back