Welcome To aBlackWeb

It was meant to look like a Jaminez hit because he wanted no problems with Lobo's if it failed
right but he said to get it done to someone that was in jail....

but the jaminez also took credit for it.

and it seems like they are at odds over who killed him.

Yo this show is getting so stupid I’m really waiting for Councilman Tate to tell Ghost he is Rolla s father and he knows Ghost killed him

Yo this show is getting so stupid I’m really waiting for Councilman Tate to tell Ghost he is Rolla s father and he knows Ghost killed him

How... the nigga Rolla looks older than Larenz Tate. I'm struggling even buying him as a grown man and he's older than I am. Immortal ass nigga.

Tasha trash ass gotta go. Everything that followed that man attempting to get out of the game and her veto'ing the shit has been on her in my eyes. There is no reason to be sympathetic to her character at all, which is poor writing. She's never expressed any regret that I recall about her hand in keeping the dope shit alive, but the narrative keeps trying to garner unearned sympathy for her--and it's not working at all and the more it's forced the worse things get.

How... the nigga Rolla looks older than Larenz Tate. I'm struggling even buying him as a grown man and he's older than I am. Immortal ass nigga.

Tasha trash ass gotta go. Everything that followed that man attempting to get out of the game and her veto'ing the shit has been on her in my eyes. There is no reason to be sympathetic to her character at all, which is poor writing. She's never expressed any regret that I recall about her hand in keeping the dope shit alive, but the narrative keeps trying to garner unearned sympathy for her--and it's not working at all and the more it's forced the worse things get.

I agree but....

That means Ghost wasn't the head of household and didn't wear the pants in his marriage. So is the power dynamic we see in their relationship false?

Coming up on 10 years of a great and happy marriage and as much I respect and love my wife. If that was me I would leave that bitch before I went along with something that could get me life just because that is what she wanted.

about time someone sees it my way.

thats bitch is a cancer.

thats why the baby dont come around no more.

matter of fact....what is tashas job?

she cleans the money? that she spends?

funky bitch

I agree but....

That means Ghost wasn't the head of household and didn't wear the pants in his marriage. So is the power dynamic we see in their relationship false?

Coming up on 10 years of a great and happy marriage and as much I respect and love my wife. If that was me I would leave that bitch before I went along with something that could get me life just because that is what she wanted.
her nor tommy wanted him out.....he was pulled back in over dumb shit and trying to save niggas

her nor tommy wanted him out.....he was pulled back in over dumb shit and trying to save niggas

I know they didn't want him out but at the same time. Continuing in that game was Ghost CHOICE they couldn't force that man to do nothing.

I know they didn't want him out but at the same time. Continuing in that game was Ghost CHOICE they couldn't force that man to do nothing.
if i remember correctly ....didnt some shit happen where he needed money...tasha buying parts in plays...

imma watch season 1-2 tomorrow...i aint got shit else to do but work on my laptop.
but it was a reason he kept going.

but i agree.

nobody gonna make me do shit....but i think he was trying to help someone or something.

but he also tried to kill all his people too....so he took the ultimate step to leave.

wait...something about milan and the shipment or something and tommy fucking up

Why Tommy always got a spot right outside his front door of a luxury apartment building. And speaking of which, why his door look the door for a trap house and the rest of his crib look like some shit worth 10gs a month?

And his hallway look like it smell like urine

Why Tommy always got a spot right outside his front door of a luxury apartment building. And speaking of which, why his door look the door for a trap house and the rest of his crib look like some shit worth 10gs a month?

And his hallway look like it smell like urine

New York son

The couple at the grief counseling killed their scene especially the mother imo. She almost put a cry in my eye & I don't even cry

Last edited:
The couple at the grief counseling killed their scene especially the mother imo. She always put a cry in my eye & I don't even cry

Yeah, that didn't look like acting at all.

They genuinely looked like a couple that was grieving the loss of their son.

Makes me wonder if they were even actors.

They might've put real life couples in that scene to give the actors a better idea of what people in that situation go through.

Yeah, that didn't look like acting at all.

They genuinely looked like a couple that was grieving the loss of their son.

Makes me wonder if they were even actors.

They might've put real life couples in that scene to give the actors a better idea of what people in that situation go through.

Never saw the father before but I've seen the mother before in a few things

Back