Welcome To aBlackWeb

so will the son act like he got some sense now?

thats all it took?

Ill say based on previews...

that convo and at least Tasha accepting and being honest with Tariq about her and Ghost's past is what will set him on the path to "learn the game"

If you look at it

Tariq is Ghost...as far as the lying and manipulation...he just bad at it cause he aint had no real adversity

that convo and at least Tasha accepting and being honest with Tariq about her and Ghost's past is what will set him on the path to "learn the game"

If you look at it

Tariq is Ghost...as far as the lying and manipulation...he just bad at it cause he aint had no real adversity
but whats his motivation?

tasha said ghost was always business minded first.

all to get out the hood.

whats the lil niggas angle? i dont have a new smartphone and dad still lying?

but whats his motivation?

tasha said ghost was always business minded first.

all to get out the hood.

whats the lil niggas angle? i dont have a new smartphone and dad still lying?

and thats why he is bad at it...

he has no motivation...nigga grew up far from the hardships that made his people who they are

Kanaan took advantage of Tariq while he was going thru his coming of age, rebellious phase lol

If you look at it

I wouldn't Tariq is bad at cause he hasn't had any real adversity. He made some pretty good moves and handled himself well until shit got a too real for him. Its adults who been running the streets since they was kids who still don't know how to handle that Ray Ray situation.

Like anything regardless of adversity you have to be trained and conditioned to live in certain worlds. Tariq is just starting to get his training so eventually his mind will be sharper and he will make better decisions cause he will see things coming sooner rather than later more than likely going forward

soo....did we ever confirm or deny ghost worked for the jimenez?

he was giving out cards when he was murking folk

but the jaminez said they tried to kill lobos in jail

but ghost made the call to make sure it was finsihed.

E3 was a bit garbage. The old man got out of jail a lil too soon for me. Could've at least did 2 more eps of building up to his release. It's like they're trynna pack so much in one ep and not take their time tellin the story. This was just all over the place.

Start the Looney Tunes music man. Teresi getting approached and released in one episode.
:word?:

Episode was mediocre af

Back