Welcome To aBlackWeb

The thing that bothers me is..these niggaz stay getting the bag.. literally..and still move like they broke..

skimmed thru here real fast so I didnt see anything

but I just started Power lol

shits good right now but looking forward and realizing most of all the characters are still on, I know its gonna drag at some point

dope show tho....its been our evening thing for the past week

The Jimenez sister is trying to get her own brother locked. Shit was wild.

Those two are seriously weird. I'm guessing she's the brain and he's the brawn.
It was a funny dynamic when she made him say sorry to Dre like that.

Prior to that she was whispering all sweet nothing in Dre's ear being flirtatious which leads me to believe she will at least get him to eat the choca against his will at some point.

Plus Diego said some wild shit on the episode before last to Dre! Something along the lines of "I don't know what it is that you do to make my sister's pussy wet, but you sure ain't making my dick hard!" Hilarious quotable but still got me like "WTF?!"

Sex is definitely becoming a power play theme this season

Ghost thinking he's in control by smashing Garcelle Beauvais, all the while she actually played him
Then there was that DC guy Steve who smashed Angela and then fucked her case back to back lol

This ep was coo. Scenes were smoother and better transitions. Idk the purpose of the Tate's character yet. Lil nigga gettin on my nerves now.

Kanan ol grinnin, dirty ass had me dying. His role lookin so trash mane lmao. Ain't no way Tommy and Ghost naive enough to trust his half baked ahh.

This three amigos crap is laughable. How you all of a sudden cruisin round town makin murder/takeover plans wit a nigga who dun sent you to jail and tried to burn you alive? Nah...I hope they ain't that stupid. Tommy's ol paranoid, crackhead ass gon eff up sooner or later.

That lil Mexican sister one unloyal mf lmao. How you set up your own blood to get knocked even if they are somewhat of an eff up? None of these niggas on this show loyal tho, tbh.

I liked this ep. Best one this season so far.

Is it me or did anybody see Reina at the event? Then again I must be tripping & seeing things

Fam you were looking from the viewpoint of Ghost at that point!
Did you not follow the story then? He thought he saw her whilst he was making the speech (the real actress who played her was in the scene though for the plot device)

I know I was just trolling bruh lol

Back