Welcome To aBlackWeb

Mark Sanchez a fool

wee-bey-reaction-gif.gif

I caught up the rest of ep 2 and watched ep 3 today

I don't even feel the need to watch this when it comes out. It's just..there

Ep 3 was okay the best part was saxe as he's still funny af

Naw.

This shit is getting worst.

It becoming to fake. The previous seasons had a real factor and now it’s to much drama

Dre getting on board with a ghost to irk him and gain “friends in higher places” while working for the cartels? Yea the fuck right. They don’t want that type of shit for the distro in NY.

Tommy daddy trying to snitch on him lookin obvious as fuck and the Mob believing what 50 cent said the first time he met him.

Shit pissing me off.

The Cartel is the best part so far

And I fucking hate Tasha the most

Naw.

This shit is getting worst.

It becoming to fake. The previous seasons had a real factor and now it’s to much drama

Dre getting on board with a ghost to irk him and gain “friends in higher places” while working for the cartels? Yea the fuck right. They don’t want that type of shit for the distro in NY.

Tommy daddy trying to snitch on him lookin obvious as fuck and the Mob believing what 50 cent said the first time he met him.

Shit pissing me off.

The Cartel is the best part so far

And I fucking hate Tasha the most
I been saying this shit ll be fugazi as it goes on since we were on the IC but the funny thing is I’m like Ghost can just stab Dre after the meeting

1. Rolla Conundrum: This is where a character is important to another character or to the writer, so he/she keeps trying to garner unearned sympathy for characters all while forgetting to give the viewers reason to care as much.

The writer is obviously Tasha at this point and is writing purely out of feelings. None of the character's attempts to get audience sympathy are worth a damn unless you literally start the show at the point Reina is killed. Ghost wanted out of the dope game in the first season. Regardless of reasons, him going legit and running a club equals Reina never being put in the ground in the first place. There is no acknowledgment of the fact the MOTHER OF THE DEAD GIRL PUSHED HER HUSBAND TO STAY IN THE MURDER/DOPE GAME to push the downtrodden "dark, mistreated black woman needs a strong legit black man" agenda when, even a casual binge watch reveals, SHE HAD A STRONG, WOULD'VE BEEN LEGIT BLACK MAN from jump and kept her own kids in the line of fire for the same money she would've had had Ghost been a millionaire club owner. She gave pressure to make a decision that risked her own children's lives not to better them but for literally equivalent money, and now that one of the kids is dead we are supposed to feel sympathy because she sits in her dead daugher's room and needs pills to sleep? We all need to ignore her dirt because a black man fucked a light skinned/caucasian looking chick who broke his heart in high school despite being shown quite vividly they were hyper connected...

2. Turesi's getting out all of a sudden is too convenient. No one in crime is taking that chance even if almost all of the people he could snitch on are dead. He telling on them. He'll tell on you.

3. Convenient Kanan is convenient. We knew he gave them niggas blanks so he could pop them without fear of getting blasted himself. At least they keeping that thinking ahead aspect of his character alive. Convenient how he ditched a lean addiction instantaneously.

4. Rolla Conundrum Part 2. Mok and Proctor's beef is dope to me, but we need more meat. We need something... a flashback... ANYTHING visual.

5. Rolla Conundrum Part 3. Councilman Tate... O-Dog all grown up after getting mentored by a high-minded criminal. It's time to reveal something behind the curtain. They going the Clay Davis route, but it's not working because Tate has literally stepped to Ghost fearlessly. Davis was talking his way out of shit left and right, so you knew he had no real G about him as far as violence. Tate doesn't seem like he's unaccustomed to the other side. It's time to show and tell whats up.

1. In terms of Tasha, let's not forget that when Kantos showed her the "take" in season 1 for the opening night, she scoffed at the number basically saying what the club was making "weren't shit" compared to the drug money. So she literally wanted to stay in the drug game for the money. Even when Ghost pleaded with her and said "what drug dealers do you know that are old? They even end up dead or in jail", she was again scoffing at the risks to her family, and said it wouldn't happen to Ghost because he was smart. Basically she's been a bird from day dot and anyone who sides with her on this current situation not being a large proportion of her fault, is a fool and bird too.

2. agreed. it actually makes no sense for no one to question why he would even be allowed out at this point. I can't recall the charges he had but it was basically a life sentence so whatever he did was heinous. Plus him knowing he would be in for life, probably allowed him in the early years of his sentence to rack up further charges too, because why would he care at that point.

3. I don't know about that. I got the impression that Kanan gave them blanks because of the convo he had with Ghost about he had a plan and Tommy couldn't get hurt. We never heard Ghost's plan but we knew that he wanted to separate Tommy a bit from the Italians so it probably was his idea to give them the blanks. Where things went left was that they didn't use blanks and Kanan saw the sparks from the shots that ricochet off the walls. It was then that he knew he had no choice but to come through and handle business like that, but I don't think his initial intention was to ever kill them.

4. Agreed but the creator has always stated that they would never do flashbacks.

5. Agreed. Tate was definitely out in them streets or at least affiliated heavy at one point in time. We need to see him get real grimey behind his church smiles and happy-go-lucky demeanor.

Last edited:
Another thing that irritates me about power is tommy drives this loud bright ass mustang. The car be all in front of drug warehouses all in f er ont of his high rise apartment. The car was even behind the fence when he was spying on the cartel and dre.

That's one of the most hotboy cars a drug dealer can have and he ain't never got caught or police never tried shit to him and the car.

I'm pretty sure the car would be in his name too with this subpar writing

Last edited:
Another thing that irritates me about power is tommy drives this loud bright ass mustang. The car be all in front of drug warehouses all in f er ont of his high rise apartment. The car was even behind the fence when he was spying on the cartel and dre.

That's one of the most homeboy cars a drug dealer can have and he ain't never got caught or police never tried shit to him and the car.

I'm pretty sure the car would be in his name too with this subpar writing

dont that car still have the tracker on it ?

1. Rolla Conundrum: This is where a character is important to another character or to the writer, so he/she keeps trying to garner unearned sympathy for characters all while forgetting to give the viewers reason to care as much.

The writer is obviously Tasha at this point and is writing purely out of feelings. None of the character's attempts to get audience sympathy are worth a damn unless you literally start the show at the point Reina is killed. Ghost wanted out of the dope game in the first season. Regardless of reasons, him going legit and running a club equals Reina never being put in the ground in the first place. There is no acknowledgment of the fact the MOTHER OF THE DEAD GIRL PUSHED HER HUSBAND TO STAY IN THE MURDER/DOPE GAME to push the downtrodden "dark, mistreated black woman needs a strong legit black man" agenda when, even a casual binge watch reveals, SHE HAD A STRONG, WOULD'VE BEEN LEGIT BLACK MAN from jump and kept her own kids in the line of fire for the same money she would've had had Ghost been a millionaire club owner. She gave pressure to make a decision that risked her own children's lives not to better them but for literally equivalent money, and now that one of the kids is dead we are supposed to feel sympathy because she sits in her dead daugher's room and needs pills to sleep? We all need to ignore her dirt because a black man fucked a light skinned/caucasian looking chick who broke his heart in high school despite being shown quite vividly they were hyper connected...

2. Turesi's getting out all of a sudden is too convenient. No one in crime is taking that chance even if almost all of the people he could snitch on are dead. He telling on them. He'll tell on you.

3. Convenient Kanan is convenient. We knew he gave them niggas blanks so he could pop them without fear of getting blasted himself. At least they keeping that thinking ahead aspect of his character alive. Convenient how he ditched a lean addiction instantaneously.

4. Rolla Conundrum Part 2. Mok and Proctor's beef is dope to me, but we need more meat. We need something... a flashback... ANYTHING visual.

5. Rolla Conundrum Part 3. Councilman Tate... O-Dog all grown up after getting mentored by a high-minded criminal. It's time to reveal something behind the curtain. They going the Clay Davis route, but it's not working because Tate has literally stepped to Ghost fearlessly. Davis was talking his way out of shit left and right, so you knew he had no real G about him as far as violence. Tate doesn't seem like he's unaccustomed to the other side. It's time to show and tell whats up.

Tasha is an enabler. She remind me of one of those bird brain chicks that glorify & put so much stock into their dude because he's a street nigga but when something happens to him or it hit close to home then she's the first to cry & cry for peace

Last edited:
Back