Welcome To aBlackWeb

they aint fuckin up....he just dont abide by "the rules" older people learned and swear by...most of em anyway

he does a lotta snake shit that new niggas look at as "finessing"....just a different time

but again, that sets shit up good for him to have a long run in this new game

bet he works with Sax, knocks everybody off, and takes over on some double agent shit

You gotta remember he really wasn't taught shit and most of the shit Kanan taught him kinda of moves off of.

Never forget he is Ghost child and is moving just like how he's seen his father move. Being a lying snake to anybody at a given time is exactly what Ghost has shown him.
images

The bold is very true and the exact reason a lot them niggas don't get too far ahead in the game.

I don’t think anybody is gonna be interested in the spinoffs after how bad this season has been.

Same way I feel about GoT, last season is so bad that it made me check out of anything involved with it.

Just watching to see how this all wraps up then I don’t care what they do after that.

I don’t think anybody is gonna be interested in the spinoffs after how bad this season has been.

Same way I feel about GoT, last season is so bad that it made me check out of anything involved with it.

Just watching to see how this all wraps up then I don’t care what they do after that.

At first I wasn't interested in a show about Tariq but now I'm willing to give it try.

I've always been interested in the Breeze, Kanan, Ghost and Tommy back in the day dynamic and come up.

I’m open to them recapturing the magic from season 1

The last couple episodes been cool to me. Just taking it for what it is. The story went bad long ago, now they can only make the best of it. This season hasn’t been as bad as the past 2-3 imo. In the spinoffs, they need to be more bold and focus on more characters

Glad somebody mentions GoT. Going rewatch last season w/o hype

That ain't the move. I hate trying to make sense in a thread about a show that doesn't make sense but anyway here it goes.

Proctor knows that the Feds is watching him. They've already questioned him about his relationship with his mob cousin before. So it would not be a good move for Proctor to stay with his cousin and bring the Feds investigation of him, ghost and Tommy around whatever the cousin may have going on. Knowing the feds ain't going to do nothing but make that one big ass criminal conspiracy case when those folks ain't even doing no type of business with each other.

If the feds on you. You don't go and live with your folks who is also a criminal but don't got an investigation on them at the moment. You fucking their shit up and putting them feds on their line. Proctor made the right move in not going to live with his cousin.

He should've told his cousin and seen what he could do for him about Tommy on some street shit though.
But ghost is a criminal and the feds want him to so no, it really didnt make any sense to stay wit him either lol

I just don't understand Tariq's movements. What's the point of him even doin all this? Mad bc his daddy aint tell him bout his lifestyle, but quick to take the side of a nigga who kidnapped, played him, and plotted to kill him? Lookin like an ol ungrateful sob.

Right? And after they gave him so much passes and let shit slide. He's a fucking punk.

But ghost is a criminal and the feds want him to so no, it really didnt make any sense to stay wit him either lol

Proctor is already under investigation with ghost so going to stay with ghost wasn't going to make that situation any worse. Is the point

Back