Welcome To aBlackWeb

Nobody gon watch him.

Ppl hate him. Hes dont even have that likable hatred. Its just pure get this nigga out here hatred.

Speak for yourself. Tariq one of the only characters that I like still on the show.

I like 2Bit and the lil nigga that wear the glasses and Tate as well.

Nobody gon watch him.

Ppl hate him. Hes dont even have that likable hatred. Its just pure get this nigga out here hatred.
Not as much as the bird that squatted him out.

Tasha mad she winning at life and not just the hood.
Tariq mad he a chicklet of a bird
Ghost problem is he's too loyal.

I mean even the baby dipped out until tasha got her shit together.

Speak for yourself. Tariq one of the only characters that I like still on the show.

I like 2Bit and the lil nigga that wear the glasses and Tate as well.
You like tariq?

Yea...this ain't ya most popular opinion.
You get a pass.

Everybody I’ve seen that watches the show don’t even like Tariq. He’s a knucklehead who thinks he’s smarter than what he is. After two traumatic experiences (kidnapped and seeing his sister get killed) you’d think he’d fall back and focus on school.

Me being one of the only people to like to Tariq on the show is a hill I'm willing to die on. Unless a good argument can be made as to why I shouldn't like him. I haven't seen one so far.

he's just a new breed....nobody over 25 will agree with any of his moves but his character is dope

leaves lots of play room....they wont be killing Tariq

he's just a new breed....nobody over 25 will agree with any of his moves but his character is dope

leaves lots of play room....they wont be killing Tariq

The bold!!!

All his moves ain't been fucked up either.

they aint fuckin up....he just dont abide by "the rules" older people learned and swear by...most of em anyway

he does a lotta snake shit that new niggas look at as "finessing"....just a different time

but again, that sets shit up good for him to have a long run in this new game

bet he works with Sax, knocks everybody off, and takes over on some double agent shit

Back