Welcome To aBlackWeb

I’m surprised Proctor didn’t know about the backdoor he could have run out of or there are no cameras in Ghost building?

why are they still play distro rolls they should be up by now

They don't have the ability to transport or access to the actual fields. They can't rise above where they at.

They'll always need a Jason.

I thought that Tate was going to catch a hot one during the robbery

The groundwork is being laid for Ghost to get into politics as a political operative, fixer or elected official

Ghost promised Dre he would connect him with Jason but it looks like that won't be happening

One minute Kesha is Battlecat on the dope side of the game but turns to Cringer when she saw those detectives outside of Tasha's daycare.....too many moments like that show she not about that life and will ultimately get her killed by Tommy, Ghost or Tasha

The stripper is eventually going to get caught and get killed

Tariq......what a dumbass

Benny about to go hard in the paint to get Tommy

Facts! And WHY THE FUCK COULDN'T PROCTOR STAY WITH HIS COUSIN OR HIS PPL??
:niggaa:

That ain't the move. I hate trying to make sense in a thread about a show that doesn't make sense but anyway here it goes.

Proctor knows that the Feds is watching him. They've already questioned him about his relationship with his mob cousin before. So it would not be a good move for Proctor to stay with his cousin and bring the Feds investigation of him, ghost and Tommy around whatever the cousin may have going on. Knowing the feds ain't going to do nothing but make that one big ass criminal conspiracy case when those folks ain't even doing no type of business with each other.

If the feds on you. You don't go and live with your folks who is also a criminal but don't got an investigation on them at the moment. You fucking their shit up and putting them feds on their line. Proctor made the right move in not going to live with his cousin.

He should've told his cousin and seen what he could do for him about Tommy on some street shit though.

I don't know which one is better now. This
images
or Larenz Tate last night with that "Nigga what???!!!"

Back