Welcome To aBlackWeb

Honestly I'm surprised Tasha and Tariq ain't have more hate filled responses this fine monday morning. I guess I'll give it time.

Recap of basically every season between Ghost and Tommy
source.gif

Insert new drug kingpin after both meeting new drug kingpin
source.gif

Almost forgot its about got damn time Ghost told Tariq to stop calling him Ghost. Been wondering how long he was going to keep letting that shit slide.

That big soft nigga was bound to die with all the shit that was going on around them. He was just a big dumb nigga whose size got him by in that life. He was way too kind hearted for that game.
It's weird because they were actually giving him more camera time and lines this season. I noticed the writers do that a lot. They give characters a lil more shine before they whack em. It's like they change their mind about the direction of the character

At this point this show is just pure entertainment. So does no need to try understand at this point. I know at the beginning it had so realize to it and was hellish unpredictable at times, now is just a soap opera that you show for the entertainment, and that's what I was thinking when I was watching it last night.

Jason the woat character he just shows up and rambles for 2 mins every episode then leaves

Season 1 Ghost would’ve took this nigga out

So I guess Tariq will never find out ol girl at choate was a competitor.

Tariq knew that when he saw his king piece down on the chessboard when he got kicked out of that school.

Last edited:
I think ghost told that sax killed proctor.....
I don't think he would have said Tommy did it

Back