Welcome To aBlackWeb

STARZ - Power Book IV: Force (Season 2)

Just caught up on the episodes. What Reg doing back in Chicago? I thought "the Douda" (as Brandon step-dad called him) murked him in between one season ending and another beginning

do these mf ever drink water or juice or sumn lol

every scene they either pourin a glass of liquor or crackin open a beer

The budget for this series must've gotten a huge reduction. The supporting cast in this show just ain't good and Tommy wasn't the lead actor in the other series. Tommy not doing bad but this shit is starting to fall.

I mean this nigga was good on The Chi but on Power shit just ain't the same
ct-1555949203-05rhdu0lf4-snap-image

RIP Liliana. She was bad to me. Wait til Tommy find out Claudia pulled the trigger.

Jenard a fuck nigga. He need to go. AND he willing to give up the pipeline to the Serbs just to get rid of Tommy??? This nigga...

The Racist Cracka Walter need to go too.

Kate brought her ass back and they got a family reunion at the hospital.

I can see JP ending up killing Jenard the fuck nigga after he found out he shot his son.

RIP Reg from The Chi

That boy Vic retarded. Even his sister figured out it was probably daddy who killed Gloria from the jump. Whole season his daddy ain't like the girl but you don't see that he might of killed her? Aight.

Of course Vic couldn't kill his daddy. He soft.

What was the point of these 4 horsemen or whatever their name was? They hyped up these niggas just to get clapped by Tommy? Why they making Tommy some damn super hero? lol

Tommy the new "Ghost" now. lol.

And where does Tommy coming back to NY to see Tyriq dumbass at the end of Book 2 S1 come into all of this?

I'm just waiting for Raising Kanan to come back. 🤷🏾‍♂️

RIP Liliana. She was bad to me. Wait til Tommy find out Claudia pulled the trigger.

Jenard a fuck nigga. He need to go. AND he willing to give up the pipeline to the Serbs just to get rid of Tommy??? This nigga...

The Racist Cracka Walter need to go too.

Kate brought her ass back and they got a family reunion at the hospital.

I can see JP ending up killing Jenard the fuck nigga after he found out he shot his son.

RIP Reg from The Chi

That boy Vic retarded. Even his sister figured out it was probably daddy who killed Gloria from the jump. Whole season his daddy ain't like the girl but you don't see that he might of killed her? Aight.

Of course Vic couldn't kill his daddy. He soft.

What was the point of these 4 horsemen or whatever their name was? They hyped up these niggas just to get clapped by Tommy? Why they making Tommy some damn super hero? lol

Tommy the new "Ghost" now. lol.

And where does Tommy coming back to NY to see Tyriq dumbass at the end of Book 2 S1 come into all of this?

I'm just waiting for Raising Kanan to come back. 🤷🏾‍♂️
Tommy already knows claudia killed her that's why she said I better get ready because she knows tommy is coming for her

It looks like that was the final episode. I haven't been keeping up with the schedule. What show is next in the Power Universe?

Back