Welcome To aBlackWeb

STARZ - Power Book IV: Force (Season 2)

Which is amazing how that muthafucca has lasted this long. Lol! I see why Diamond has his doubts.

Wonder how ole boy gonna feel when he finds out his Dad was kept from him? Cuz shootin up his spot aint it bruh.

Tommy will probably end up taking him under his wing.

Damn didn't even think about that. Good call on that one!

Does Tommy's brother even know that kid is his son?

It looked like his kid knew who he was............but Tommy's brother didn't look like he recognized his son at all.

I could actually see some fucked up shit happening where Tommy kills his nephew.......and then doesn't even find out it's his nephew until after the fact.

Even worse if his brother is with him when he does it..........and then finds out later on from the mother that his kid got killed.

Does Tommy's brother even know that kid is his son?

It looked like his kid knew who he was............but Tommy's brother didn't look like he recognized his son at all.

I could actually see some fucked up shit happening where Tommy kills his nephew.......and then doesn't even find out it's his nephew until after the fact.

Even worse if his brother is with him when he does it..........and then finds out later on from the mother that his kid got killed.

Nope. Remember he said he hasn't seen him in the past 14yrs. The boy know he is obviously.

Instead of confronting his dad and asking him where he been at...what happened...etc...the lil nigga wanna throw a tantrum and continue to shoot up his dad's spot.

At best...I hope Tommy finds out who he is and brings him in.

At worst...Tommy inadvertently kills him...his bro finds out...rage ensues

lol

Hard to believe people aren't really checking for this show.

All the bullshit that happens on Ghost Book II........people can't wait to watch it on demand as soon as midnight strikes.

With Force though?

Not one comment since Monday.

:hahaha:

Hilarious.

I watch every episode of any of the power shows every Sunday morning with my breakfast.

I like it but it's the worst of the bunch so far. Seems forced. No pun intended.

The worst of the bunch though?

I mean, it's all tv........but it seems a lot more realistic than Ghost Book II.

Yea this one has the original Power vibe. Kanan and Ghost too much of that young adult/teenage drama feel. Plus I like the idea of a complete outsider coming into town and taking over building their empire

Back