Welcome To aBlackWeb

STARZ - Power Book IV: Force (Season 2)

Build up episode this week....some interesting things tho.....I seen this theory and it might work
Tommy is related to the flynns but doesn't know it yet that would be crazy

It would make sense because he looks more Irish than Italian.

Plus, Jibbs (always Jibbs to me) said he sees some Irish in him on the latest episode.

I'm tryna tell you...

and this is exactly what I said...and they always black too. SMH. Shit gettin old forreal.

Had enough of that in Book 2. Saw more of them 2 zesty niggas on the screen than a damn tidday.

Was watching the series premiere of All American Homecoming last night, and they've got a grown man with a weave on............with a thick mustache.

One of the students, I guess the proper term would be transperson. (I don't know......"their"......pronouns)

nh

And they go out of their way to do closeups of him too.

Like they're trying to make sure you see the mustache.

Fred, Bubba, and Skillet smh clip.gif

Might have to stop watching off GP.

Is there a reason why Tommy is broke?

Well, remember when he showed up in Power Book II..........him and Tariq came up with a plan to fake his death.

So maybe he can't get in touch with some of his money because he doesn't want certain people to know he's alive.

Not sure if he's totally broke though.

I mean, he got enough to buy the firestation and hit his brother off with a few stacks.

Was watching the series premiere of All American Homecoming last night, and they've got a grown man with a weave on............with a thick mustache.

One of the students, I guess the proper term would be transperson. (I don't know......"their"......pronouns)

nh

And they go out of their way to do closeups of him too.

Like they're trying to make sure you see the mustache.

View attachment 775547

Might have to stop watching off GP.
Bruh you wasn't lying.. They kept intentionally zooming in on buddy face smh.. Shit ridiculous

Big up popcaan tune in last episode! "In the midst of all my enemies, Jah you keep me firm and strong"

Well, remember when he showed up in Power Book II..........him and Tariq came up with a plan to fake his death.

So maybe he can't get in touch with some of his money because he doesn't want certain people to know he's alive.

Not sure if he's totally broke though.

I mean, he got enough to buy the firestation and hit his brother off with a few stacks.
U forget Tommy was the 2nd biggest dealer in NYC LOL

U forget Tommy was the 2nd biggest dealer in NYC LOL

That's the thing.........I don't think he's as broke as it seems.

I mean, he's doing...........some..........low level stuff right now, but that's mainly because he doesn't have any crew or anything under him anymore.

He's solo for the most part.

Plus, I don't think it's just about the money for him.

It's about the action.

Otherwise he'd be chilling in obscurity somewhere not doing anything.

And, of course, that doesn't make for good tv..............so

Omar on the stand clip.gif

Here we are.

I mean, it's not like he's out on the corner slinging product or being a lookout or anything.

Show is still decent to me. I'm not really liking the acting coming from the lil brother. Not a poorly written character he just not bringing the character to life IMO.

Smash Scarface Chica.

I like how everyone is trying to carve their own operation, and Tommy being the center of it all. Unfortunately...that shyt gonna blow up.

Smh @ Diamond's lil brother tho. Nigga talkin all that shyt but...

- had 2 crackheads almost hoodwinked him until Tommy saved him

- got kidnapped and beaten by them 2 muthafuccas. Where again...Tommy AND his brother had to save him

Held it down for big bro but STILL acting like a rookie. Short-minded.

Smash Scarface Chica.

I like how everyone is trying to carve their own operation, and Tommy being the center of it all. Unfortunately...that shyt gonna blow up.

Smh @ Diamond's lil brother tho. Nigga talkin all that shyt but...

- had 2 crackheads almost hoodwinked him until Tommy saved him

- got kidnapped and beaten by them 2 muthafuccas. Where again...Tommy AND his brother had to save him

Held it down for big bro but STILL acting like a rookie. Short-minded.

I agree about the lil brother but it's a bit of bad writing IMO. Nobody is perfect but he holds it down for 15 years and now he basically can't do shit right. The mistakes he's making ain't no way he would've lasted 15 years in that city.

I agree about the lil brother but it's a bit of bad writing IMO. Nobody is perfect but he holds it down for 15 years and now he basically can't do shit right. The mistakes he's making ain't no way he would've lasted 15 years in that city.

Yeah but Diamond did mention how his crew is wreckless. I don't remember the exact quote, but it was in regards of them wanting to shoot muthafuccas for just the smallest shyt. Too trigger happy.

Yeah but Diamond did mention how his crew is wreckless. I don't remember the exact quote, but it was in regards of them wanting to shoot muthafuccas for just the smallest shyt. Too trigger happy.

That was more the youngins his lil brother wanted to put on and youngins in the city overall and probably the youngins he saw coming into prison.

Diamond said something like they pull up spray and 15 people get hit instead of only the 1 they came for.

I meant he can't do shit right by getting tricked bagged by some junkies and the kidnapping.

That was more the youngins his lil brother wanted to put on and youngins in the city overall and probably the youngins he saw coming into prison.

Diamond said something like they pull up spray and 15 people get hit instead of only the 1 they came for.

I meant he can't do shit right by getting tricked bagged by some junkies and the kidnapping.

Which is amazing how that muthafucca has lasted this long. Lol! I see why Diamond has his doubts.

Wonder how ole boy gonna feel when he finds out his Dad was kept from him? Cuz shootin up his spot aint it bruh.

Which is amazing how that muthafucca has lasted this long. Lol! I see why Diamond has his doubts.

Wonder how ole boy gonna feel when he finds out his Dad was kept from him? Cuz shootin up his spot aint it bruh.

That's why I felt what they doing to him now is a bit of bad writing. You can't have him take over his big brother gang and lead it for 15 years. Now all of a sudden he getting tricked by junkies and kidnapped all easy like that.

I think that revelation is going to be crazy. Say that because you know its going to come out his father gay if he doesn't know that already. Now what is the son going to do if his gang finds out his father gay. That is really going to be the big issue. Is he going to go crazy trying to prove to the gang he ain't soft cause his father gay or is he going to accept his father being gay cause that is the way of the world now and build a relationship with his father.

That's why I felt what they doing to him now is a bit of bad writing. You can't have him take over his big brother gang and lead it for 15 years. Now all of a sudden he getting tricked by junkies and kidnapped all easy like that.

I think that revelation is going to be crazy. Say that because you know its going to come out his father gay if he doesn't know that already. Now what is the son going to do if his gang finds out his father gay. That is really going to be the big issue. Is he going to go crazy trying to prove to the gang he ain't soft cause his father gay or is he going to accept his father being gay cause that is the way of the world now and build a relationship with his father.

Tommy will probably end up taking him under his wing.

Back