Welcome To aBlackWeb

STARZ - Power Book IV: Force (Season 2)

True.

That's where he was supposed to end up at the end of the original Power series.

This series, he's in Chicago.

Don't know how they're gonna spin it, but..........from a cost/production standpoint.........I think it was cheaper for them to film it in Chicago than it would've been to film it in LA.

If they're smart, they won't spin it at all. Just mention it in passing. Have him call his mom or somebody and ask something about LA, then have him be like 'Na, LA was a dead end. I'm setting up shop in Chicago.'. Then keep making reference to LA and what went down every so often. Then over the course of the next 2-3 seasons, they can slowly unravel what happened in LA. Or at some point, have an episode or two that really dives deep into what happened there.

True.

Don't know how they're gonna spin it, but..........from a cost/production standpoint.........I think it was cheaper for them to film it in Chicago than it would've been to film it in LA.
The actor who plays Tommy is from. Just outside the city I remember seeing him at the Metra station one day and that was like during season 3 pod Power.....so he prolly influenced this entire series

The actor who plays Tommy is from. Just outside the city I remember seeing him at the Metra station one day and that was like during season 3 pod Power.....so he prolly influenced this entire series

Yeah, I can imagine 50 being like 'Well nigga if you from Chicago, why don't we just set the shit in Chicago?'.

If they're smart, they won't spin it at all. Just mention it in passing. Have him call his mom or somebody and ask something about LA, then have him be like 'Na, LA was a dead end. I'm setting up shop in Chicago.'. Then keep making reference to LA and what went down every so often. Then over the course of the next 2-3 seasons, they can slowly unravel what happened in LA. Or at some point, have an episode or two that really dives deep into what happened there.
I wanted LA man, a different scene with sun and beaches would have made this book feel different

Damn it man

True.

Joseph Sikora(Tommy) is from Chicago,he probably negotiated for the filming to be there so he can be close to family.

Back