Welcome To aBlackWeb

STARZ - Power Book IV: Force (Season 2)

Shout out to Robert Townsend(Yes, THE Robert Townsend) directing the latest episode. Shanti playing with fire. Even Jenard know she bout' to get them all killed trying to take Tommy out

Sister is gawdess. She badder and bossier than jukebox

But there's no way she'd be fucking with a bum like Genard with his mangled up ears

I think the Latina will be dead before the season's over

My issue with the sista is that she is plotting with Genard and he hasn't kicked his heroine habit yet. That's reckless as fuck for someone who claims to be so smart.

My issue with the sista is that she is plotting with Genard and he hasn't kicked his heroine habit yet. That's reckless as fuck for someone who claims to be so smart.
I bet she uses him as a pawn to get closer to Tommy

I bet she uses him as a pawn to get closer to Tommy
I can see Genard fucking up and letting Tommy know that he is a junkie and the only way to save his ass is to tell his brother & Tommy that she is trying to make a move. Tommy kills the girl and Genard gets killed by his brother. Very predictable btw.

That leon shit was so random . Like who were them niggas ? What was the back story

This was actually one of the most effective episodes of this series. Not only because of how realistic it was but how it completely changed Diamonds story arc or how I thought things were going to play out for Diamond with all of the conflict that he was experiencing

Back