STARZ - Power Book III: Raising Kanan (Season 3)

i feel the uncle who got arrested will turn on the family

it's aiight.....GRODT all over again lol

People keep saying this but if you actually paid attention to 50s story you know it's way different.

He didn't have his mother around like that. It wasn't no family operation.

50 was a dirt bomb kid kanan more like a tariq than anything. Probably why kanan resonated with tariq off top.

This is not the same stop it.

Last edited by a moderator:
That was my thought as well but nrother probably has his own ppl which is more problem plus why would brother fresh out need to drop buck 20. The essential gave up one of their own without giving up one of their own.

Is the baby sister Tasha? They said Tashina or something like that but could be her

That's a good reach but they showed davitas mom and we've already seen tasha and her mother in power no similarities or mention of an older sister.

So you can let that theory go.

And I wonder if the girl playing jukebox really got pipes like that or they just doing a voice over. That Whitney Houston rendition was tough.

People keep saying this but if you actually paid attention to 50s story you know it's way different.

He didn't have his mother around like that. It wasn't no family operation.

50 was a dirt bomb kid kanan more like a tariq than anything. Probably why kanan resonated with tariq off top.

This is not the same stop it.
it's similar to his real life and parts of GRODT.

Even in GRODT his mother was a hustler who got killed by fake Preme,Majestic on some street shit.

it's similar to his real life and parts of GRODT.

Even in GRODT his mother was a hustler who got killed by fake Preme,Majestic on some street shit.

Only thing similar is that its queens. Nothing else lol.

i get the whole a body had to drop thing,but they was gunning for Kanan and never came for the D dude..pause.

Seemed like they wanted kanan,but now that dude is dead they'll forget about Kanan and just let him walk around freely?

Why would he do that when that shit didn't even have nothing to do with the family business and on top that the nigga is facing a low level disorderly conduct or assault charges?

Make it make sense?
i mean down the line not right now