Welcome To aBlackWeb

STARZ - Power Book III: Raising Kanan (Season 3)

Meh it felt pretty low budget tbh... Nowhere near Power or even Ghost in 'Book II' in terms of production... It feels like each 'Power Book' gets cheaper and cheaper...

I got more into Ghost - Book 2 after a few episodes but Im not really invested in this series at all, I had really high hopes for this too... Like they really could have knocked it out the park if they went all in with the budget and production etc...

ya'll niggas hate everything

which is funny cause twitter usually hates everything too but last night I was seeing mostly good shit on there about ep 1.

bout to check it out for myselff

im confused was jukeboxxx introduced to us as his cousin in power or as a friend?

All in.

I think it would be dope if this series started with kanan slumped over in the car, right before he dies he has a flash back of his youth

Meh...too cliche man. That's not necessary. I like how they got straight to his childhood. No need to tie present Kanan to past Kanan. We know how the nigga died. No need to have a "life before his eyes" flash sequence, just to set how it all began.

Back