Welcome To aBlackWeb

STARZ - Power Book III: Raising Kanan (Season 3)

at first I thought they was gon do that to his brother who just got out instead
That was my thought as well but nrother probably has his own ppl which is more problem plus why would brother fresh out need to drop buck 20. The essential gave up one of their own without giving up one of their own.

Is the baby sister Tasha? They said Tashina or something like that but could be her

So yeah,this looking better than Power Book 1 and 2 off the pilot.

That intro been out,but it goes.

It's like they spent more money on the whole production.

The acting,the wardrobe,the locations.

The characters seem so authentic.

I love Kanan's mother.

They did the bullies like on the old teen jail movie Bad Boys with Sean Penn with the batteries in the socks.

They did that dog like that gremlin in Gremlins.

The other dope dealer dude who they're beefing with seems like a real slime ball nigga who was out here.

kanan is an idiot for killing dude not even knowing the business.

LOL he bout to smash buck 20's girl.kanan really was hating more than protecting the corner.

One of Raq'a brothers looks like a mix between Loaded Lux and Teddy Riley.

This shit almost too good.

Courtney better not fuck this up.I can tell some ppl with real street knowledge is consulting on this.

I would like to see if MJB's character's fam in Book 2 ever ran into Raq and kanan?They're from the same area in the same game.

MJB's character is probably only 10-15 yrs younger than kanan's mother.

Last edited:
Unk with the club and becky was some goofy shit that whole singing in the bathroom part was cringe as hell but the character building is better every episode.

Smart play by the family. D-wiz wanted credit for dropping that body. Eventually Kanan name would've been linked to his for that body. Might as well get rid of D-wiz now and control the story about how it happened with Kanan name not being mentioned at all. Especially since Joey Badass character was like the streets need a body for what happened.

What I'm waiting for most is the moment that sends Jukebox over the edge and turns her into a complete savage. You see clearly she has a anger problem but I NEED to see whatever it was that turned her all the way up.

So far book 3 has used the same template as book 2 as far as showing a family based business with the mother in charge, teenage gangsters, a black/white relationship, an lgbt relationship. And Juke is checking a lot of boxes

Back