Welcome To aBlackWeb

STARZ - Power Book III: Raising Kanan (Season 3)

Show pretty cool to me so far. I ain’t watch any of that Tariq show and I’m on the fence about Tommy shit, but I like Raising Kanan if for nothing else it’s a dope time period.

Its renewed for season 2 so Ghost and Tommy etc will not be until at least season 2. Kanaan around 10+ years older than them.

Just started watching this weekend. This show good as fuck.

The directing in the second episode was amazing then saw Mario Van Peebles directed it.

Fucked up what they did to Kaanan froend

Just started watching this weekend. This show good as fuck.

The directing in the second episode was amazing then saw Mario Van Peebles directed it.

Fucked up what they did to Kaanan froend
LOL randomly met Mario Van Peebles , shit was so random didn’t even realize it was him til he walked away

No way Omar was keepin up wit the young boy wit them damn dress shoes. I was kmsl. Boy wth you doin lmao? But the show is iight. I'm willing to stick with it to see if it gets better. The woman playin Raq is coo.

Patina Miller since you niggas don't read the credits 😆 shes been in stuff ppl don't really watch her in like Hunger Games. But she poppin now with her 1st lead role

aye that dog was lookin like

giphy.gif

Just from what I've seen so far, I'm thinking the biggest turning point in Jukebox's life is gonna be something happening to her white girlfriend.

Thinking she gets killed trying to save Juke or something.

For Kanaan, it's gonna be realizing that his fam killed his best friend.

Shit would be ill if he ends up killing all of them when he gets older.

These dudes don't have no type of muscle guarding the damn stash house

Kanan otta put a bullet in that girls head when they find out she told Unique about the stash

Back