Welcome To aBlackWeb

STARZ - Power Book II: Ghost (Season 4, 6/7)

I finally watched the first episode. I guess they got me again smh. Tariq was somewhat tolerable in this episode, but Saxe was still his fuck boy self. Tasha stupid as fuck. All in all a good episode.

Good 2nd Episode Takeaways

1. The Guidance counselor is low key annoying ( Damn she a Sex Addict)

2. Saxe ain’t shit it’s going to be hard for him to pull this off I can see him getting fired or Killed.

3. Mary J. Character a Dog but she fucking up by fucking with the cop that’s going to come back and fuck her over especially that Kane seen him there. Also her kids are down for whatever she got them trained well.

4 Damn they was treating Tasha like shit had the cuffs on her at the Funeral.

5 That Frat Party was the definition of white privilege smh.

6 Lol at Tariq college chick outing him in class she thought she was being cute nigga was salty af.

7. Tate snake ass back

8. I Knew they was going to kill the uncle

9. Stern lowkey funny and racist af.

10. Tasha about to be the man in jail now that she got a Connect ( Thats a good & Bad thing).

11. You can see the pressure Tariq is under everything is falling on him.I think he going to catch a few body’s before the season over ( Saxe for trying to frame his mother or Mary J daughter for trying to use him ).

12. I actually felt Bad for Tariq this episode they are going to develop his character well on this show if the writing stays good. You see the little nigga growing up.

Good 2nd Episode Takeaways

1. The Guidance counselor is low key annoying ( Damn she a Sex Addict)

2. Saxe ain’t shit it’s going to be hard for him to pull this off I can see him getting fired or Killed.

3. Mary J. Character a Dog but she fucking up by fucking with the cop that’s going to come back and fuck her over especially that Kane seen him there. Also her kids are down for whatever she got them trained well.

4 Damn they was treating Tasha like shit had the cuffs on her at the Funeral.

5 That Frat Party was the definition of white privilege smh.

6 Lol at Tariq college chick outing him in class she thought she was being cute nigga was salty af.

7. Tate snake ass back

8. I Knew they was going to kill the uncle

9. Stern lowkey funny and racist af.

10. Tasha about to be the man in jail now that she got a Connect ( Thats a good & Bad thing).

11. You can see the pressure Tariq is under everything is falling on him.I think he going to catch a few body’s before the season over ( Saxe for trying to frame his mother or Mary J daughter for trying to use him ).

12. I actually felt Bad for Tariq this episode they are going to develop his character well on this show if the writing stays good. You see the little nigga growing up.
You feel bad for Tariq!?! Stop it.

They made him a fuck nigga on the og show, this one trying to fix him.
Well they're doing a terrible job, Especially when he put his family in this situation. This whole thing is his fault. I don't feel sorry for him at all. He's the reason why his father who he killed is being buried next to his twin sister who he got killed for being a fuck boy. You feel sorry for who!?!

Man...more than half you nigs ain't shit!

You'll spent months/seasons trashing everything about "power"...now you all back..talking about "oh it dragged me back in"

No it didn't..you'll were always in it. Just wanted wanna run yo mouths...

Nigs man...
Nah i wasn't wit it but abw swayed me

The acting was a bit off in this episode.
I didn't mind looking at Tasha in her funeral dress but it was way to sexy for a funeral
LMAO at Tate helping to carry the coffin and wearing a campaign button at the funeral. The ghetto college chic was cute.
I guess most of the women in the cast have signed no nudity contracts.

never understood none of their logic

maybe it was more about that life finally catching up to Ghost

the logic was completely flawed

nigga was about to be the LT Gov of NEW YORK

lmao

if it was power Tasha was attracted to in Ghost aint nothing like the power of politics

which is just as dirty as the drug game

The way I saw it was that Ghost changing made Tasha feel inferior and as if he was leaving her behind. U ever had homies who stayed stuck and kinda hated on you for growing up n quitting the dumb shit. Happens in relationships all the time. Plus ghost cheating and acting Holier than though ain't help her see the new image as a positive neither. IMO

The way I saw it was that Ghost changing made Tasha feel inferior and as if he was leaving her behind. U ever had homies who stayed stuck and kinda hated on you for growing up n quitting the dumb shit. Happens in relationships all the time. Plus ghost cheating and acting Holier than though ain't help her see the new image as a positive neither. IMO
I can see this cause Ghost had static with her and Tommy ep1 behind the club. No excuse for cheating...but I would say after it was clear Tasha was stuck and wasnt gonna accept that he aint wanna be Ghost no more it made it that much easier to run to Angela...who only saw what he wanted to be which was James

I can see this cause Ghost had static with her and Tommy ep1 behind the club. No excuse for cheating...but I would say after it was clear Tasha was stuck and wasnt gonna accept that he aint wanna be Ghost no more it made it that much easier to run to Angela...who only saw what he wanted to be which was James

Which is why i think Tasha wanted him to remain Ghost. BC Ghost needed Tasha to help Launder money and other drug dealing shit. She had no real powerful role in James life accept eye candy/wife shit

Back