Welcome To aBlackWeb

STARZ - Power Book II: Ghost (Season 4, 6/7)

Let correct my earlier post. Tasha actually worse than Ghost she didn't want to go legit and pushed him to stay in the game. Ghost was weak as fuck for staying in the game.

A lot of folks are judging Tariq actions and disdain for his father through the eyes of being grown men already as I said many times in the original power thread.

Tariq was mad at lot shit that teenager rebelling against their parents shouldn't have actually even gave a fuck about. I think Tariq hate for his father once damn near everything was out there and he just kept lying to him. That would make anybody mad.

All three of them were fucked up but Tariq should get the most leeway with his fuck ups and irrational thoughts and moves cause he still a kid.

I know from being a kid and a parent that "do as I say not as I do" parenting shit don't work and is a bad way to rear your kid.
oh yeah

I get it...I can see how as a teenager coming of age and all the shit that comes with it can skew shit...

and its fucked up cause he didnt have nobody in his corner that was a decent person to be steer him away from jumping the shark

literally all of his authority figures or ppl he looked up to were TERRIBLE people lmao

Ghost
Tasha
Tommy
Kanan

all fucked up individuals

Reina was the only person that proly coulda kept him from killing Ghost...

oh yeah

I get it...I can see how as a teenager coming of age and all the shit that comes with it can skew shit...

and its fucked up cause he didnt have nobody in his corner that was a decent person to be steer him away from jumping the shark

literally all of his authority figures or ppl he looked up to were TERRIBLE people lmao

Ghost
Tasha
Tommy
Kanan

all fucked up individuals

Reina was the only person that proly coulda kept him from killing Ghost...

Exactly Tariq was set up to win and fail all at the same time.

still tho

pops was about to be LT Gov of New York man

Tariq wasnt finna do no time for real

only person taking the L was Tasha and she deserved it lol

go find another kingpin to layup with lmao

still tho

pops was about to be LT Gov of New York man

Tariq wasnt finna do no time for real

only person taking the L was Tasha and she deserved it lol

go find another kingpin to layup with lmao

Shit was rolling down hill for them from that morning she told that nigga to stick with his dream that he told her of being the biggest dealer in NYC. Nigga had a whole different dream of being legit with a whole different bitch. LLS this nigga ghost was wild as fuck

Ghost fucked it up the most to me cause he allowed a bitch that needed him more than he needed her to make him keep selling drugs.

Like I said before this nigga kills high ranking cartel bosses without even talking it over with his partner or Tasha but can't stand up to Tasha bum ass and tell the bitch I ain't selling drugs no more and if you want to leave you know where the door is.

That nigga was a got damn fool but he had to stay in the game for the story to evolve so it what it is and it ain't what it ain't!

Shit was rolling down hill for them from that morning she told that nigga to stick with his dream that he told her of being the biggest dealer in NYC. Nigga had a whole different dream of being legit with a whole different bitch. LLS this nigga ghost was wild as fuck

Ghost fucked it up the most to me cause he allowed a bitch that needed him more than he needed her to make him keep selling drugs.

Like I said before this nigga kills high ranking cartel bosses without even talking it over with his partner or Tasha but can't stand up to Tasha bum ass and tell the bitch I ain't selling drugs no more and if you want to leave you know where the door is.

That nigga was a got damn fool but he had to stay in the game for the story to evolve so it what it is and it ain't what it ain't!
FACTS

I miss Ghost.

Tasha is the worst She has the worst logic on the whole show. Tariq is who is is mostly because of Tasha and her bird logic. She's the fucking worst. It made no sense at all for Tasha and Tariq to want to kill Ghost. None.

Good first episode so far things I took way

1. The dude Tariq tutors is going to get killed
2. Tariq is not going to finish all 4 yrs of college and will find another way to get his inheritance
3. The Girl who Plays Mary J Blige daughter is going to be bad news for Tariq down the line ( Matter Fact her whole family is) he should just stick with the college chick she genuinely likes him.
4. Saxe about to be the new Angela he way into deep with this family he will Eventually find a way to get Tasha out. ( Or I can see the Democrats killing him to make sure no news about Ghost gets out to the press)
5. Method Man the New Procter all he cares about is the money.

Bold prediction I Can see Tommy coming back at the End of the Season and killing Tasha for what she said in court.

I second your prediction

You got valid points, except for one thing. Ghost didnt stay in the game for tasha at all. From 1st episode he was maneuvering to get out. He couldn't because 1 .Kanan was making moves from behind the scenes, 2. the Lobo situation, and then 3. the SERB dude. Ghost entire story up until the last season was him putting out fires to get himself out of the game.

:lol9:

boy flipped that J Cole lol

"the neighbors think I'm really Ghost"

TameWillingArawana-size_restricted.gif

Back