Welcome To aBlackWeb

STARZ - Power Book II: Ghost (Season 4, 6/7)

Why was Tariq using the library computers to do research etc? Can't the school library computers content be tracked by the school?
Yep.
The content can be tracked, but not the person who accesses the content.

Assuming, of course, that the students can access the school's computers without having to login with a student ID or anything.

So he probably didn't want anything traced back to his own laptop.

was just about to say the bolded.

only way it can be traced back to Tariq is if he had to log in with credentials

in real life....he absolutely would have....but this is tv...so im sure the network security is trash lol

You forget he needs clean money to even get Tasha out let alone fight the case, feds know Darius (Method Man) a high price lawyer so how can Riq afford em when he's a college kid, moms locked up, & inheritance air tight. Gotta be part of future Episodes
You are forgetting this is Power.. Things dont ever have to make sense lol

yall forget when he took dude phone & went live to make it seem like he picked up the case pro bono

so that won't look suspicious

That part. Its like novice night with him or something. I'mma keep it real. I watching to see him crash and burn, him and his mother. They could have been the family of the next black mayor or whatever. But they wanted to be drug dealers. Lamest logic ever.
never understood none of their logic

maybe it was more about that life finally catching up to Ghost

the logic was completely flawed

nigga was about to be the LT Gov of NEW YORK

lmao

if it was power Tasha was attracted to in Ghost aint nothing like the power of politics

which is just as dirty as the drug game

never understood none of their logic

maybe it was more about that life finally catching up to Ghost

the logic was completely flawed

nigga was about to be the LT Gov of NEW YORK

lmao

if it was power Tasha was attracted to in Ghost aint nothing like the power of politics

which is just as dirty as the drug game
I'm saying though,I'm looking at Tasha and thinking bih is you dumb?

LLS at grown ass men still hating on and bitching about Tariq.

That shit sad and funny and I LOVE to see it!

Again we all know its tv drama and its supposed to be nonsensical

even with that being said...never understood how they thought killing Ghost was gonna turn out to be a good thing lmao

tbh...Ghost was already dead...he had been laid to rest...

they killed James St. Patrick

Last edited:
Again we all know its tv drama and its supossed to be non sensical

even with that being said...never understood how they thought killing Ghost was gonna turn out to be a good thing lmao

I don't really think they thought it would be a good thing. Emotionally they were all tired of each other. Tariq spending more time with his mother than his father chose her over his father even though she just as fucked up as his father is. Tariq just can't see it because of his hate for his father.

Again we all know its tv drama and its supposed to be non nonsensical

True, true.

I don't really think they thought it would be a good thing. Emotionally they were all tired of each other. Tariq spending more time with his mother than his father chose her over his father even though she just as fucked up as his father is. Tariq just can't see it because of his hate for his father.

FACTS.

the only thing I can see as justification for disdain from Tariq was James about to leave Tasha for Angela

when we all know had literally shit to do with him or his siblings

all that other shit...lying about how he got money etc...is neither here nor there...lil nigga grew up with a platinum spoon lmao

and you mad cause daddy aint tell you he was kingpin? In addition to mom not only knowing...but being complicit in the lie?

FACTS.

the only thing I can see as justification for disdain from Tariq was James about to leave Tasha for Angela

when we all know had literally shit to do with him or his siblings

all that other shit...lying about how he got money etc...is neither here nor there...lil nigga grew up with a platinum spoon lmao

and you mad cause daddy aint tell you he was kingpin? In addition to mom not only knowing...but being complicit in the lie?

Let me correct my earlier post. Tasha actually worse than Ghost she didn't want to go legit and pushed him to stay in the game. Ghost was weak as fuck for staying in the game.

A lot of folks are judging Tariq actions and disdain for his father through the eyes of being grown men already as I said many times in the original power thread.

Tariq was mad at a lot shit that teenagers rebelling against their parents shouldn't have actually even gave a fuck about. I think Tariq hate for his father grew once damn near everything was out there and he just kept lying to him. That would make anybody mad.

All three of them were fucked up but Tariq should get the most leeway with his fuck ups and irrational thoughts and moves cause he still a kid.

I know from being a kid and a parent that "do as I say not as I do" parenting shit don't work and is a bad way to rear your kid.

What!?! Riqs whole story arc went from my best friend the driver was killed to my father chose this bih over us to I wanna be the biggest dope man in NYC. Did I miss something? His hustle and motives is lamer than muthafucker.

Yes, you certainly did but it's all good. Like I said my comment about folks still hating on Tariq ain't have shit to with his hustle.

Back