Welcome To aBlackWeb

STARZ - Power Book II: Ghost (Season 4, 6/7)

I can see Cain murking his brother on some " he not built for this , why is he the favorite" . His name may be a hidden in broad daylight spoiler based off the biblical story
Pretty sure that's the route they'll take with that character. I mean his name is Cain and Cain killed his brother.

My SN is short for Cain Marko aka Juggernaut and he tried to kill his brother Professor X in the comics

Ramirez so damn annoying with his soap opera delivery, "buttttt monet I cant go on without you", "I'm all the protection you need" . brother Man if you dont knock it off. And Shut yo self up. Oscar De La Hoya on dexatrim looking ahh.

the link should be hidden though

Usually we can't just drop bootlegs like that in the open

shit can get a site taken down

the whole ep is the spoiler of all spoilers lol

I think it would only be a danger to the site if the bootleg/video is actually hosted on the site itself.. not if it was an embed from another site

I think it would only be a danger to the site if the bootleg/video is actually hosted on the site itself.. not if it was an embed from another site
for whatever reason we were always made to spoiler or not drop links openly period.

Same reason why there's no battle links openly put in battle threads.

Also not sure if the ep had officially dropped as in the 9 pm time it really comes on on sunday night

Back