Welcome To aBlackWeb

XBOX Starfield

I just completed the Vanguard side quest. It's basically starship troopers. 10/10. From what I've read it's the best storyline in the entire game lol

Also r.i.p to the puddle glitch.. got patched yesterday

poor one out(see what I did there)

pouring-out-liquor.gif

Been rollin dolo lately doin these Crimson Fleet missions, but yeah she the one.

Of course they made the nigga companion a fruit… Bethesda 0/2 with him and cornball brotha Preston Garvey in Fallout
I wanted to give Preston the beats

Can't convince me he wasn't voiced by a white dude

Same here but when I decided to make it official she got mad clingy and kinda weird about her religion. Also I never got to knock the boots so that was yet another letdown of this game.

Lol what did you say because I’ve heard all the constellation companions be fucking

I'm at the very end right now and yeah all those reviews were justified. It's good in some parts and frustrating in others.

The main story is mid AF. Like I know what's supposed to happen and Iono even want to do it and go into NG+

I will say that an Outpost is worthwhile if you want to hit rank 100. Look up the animal husbandry farm

The final missions were annoying and took forever.

But I upgraded my Normandy ship to B class and it's a beast. And I found all but one of the
I'll come back to it after some more patches

Back