Welcome To aBlackWeb

XBOX Starfield

I'm nearing the end of the game. This is the least entertaining Bethesda game out of Fallout 3 & 4/ Skyrim. It's big pause. Not a GOTY contender.

I got to the end even though I got pretty bored halfway through I persevered but never actually did the final mission to finish it because I realized they could've taken it to the next level...

The NG+ playthroughs could have easily built on the story in a non-linear fashion with just minor tweaks to the game and some world specific quests to keep it interesting

This game was really poorly executed in terms of story, gameplay and progression. It was almost basically a fallout mod.

I know I've said it before but I'm done done for now. Level 81, 191 hours first playthrough done. I've been playing the GeForce now version for the past month and stopped that.

I'll come back in a few months to hopefully improvements and modding

I got Spiderman 2 and Phantom Liberty to hold me over until that Avatar game comes out in December

I bought the game but haven't played it yet. I've seen mixed reviews but I've tried to avoid any game play spoilers.

I'm also hoping it makes me feel like Bethesda is going to give us a quality Elder Scrolls game....whenever that drops 😮‍💨

I bought the game but haven't played it yet. I've seen mixed reviews but I've tried to avoid any game play spoilers.

I'm also hoping it makes me feel like Bethesda is going to give us a quality Elder Scrolls game....whenever that drops 😮‍💨
It aint. Bethesda looking like they peaked with Skyrim.

Well.. .welll well...

bout to talk some shit to my boy since he was talking bout how this shit was xbox exclusive

I dont even think i want it anymore either honestly. You dont even see ppl talk about it as much anymore

Game was trash. I played it for about 6 hours and then got rid of it. Not even as good as FO4.

Also ROFL @ having to patch 60FPS almost a year later. I thought the game being 30FPS was a developer decision as they said?

You're not entirely wrong

But the game has some redeeming qualities and is the closest we gon have for a mass effect type game anytime soon

Back