Welcome To aBlackWeb

XBOX Starfield

Sony Montana

Core Four
Mod Squad
6203459A-373F-441C-9DF5-534AEB23C52B.jpeg

“We are now less than one month away from the launch of Starfield, the new space-exploration RPG from Bethesda Game Studios – makers of The Elder Scrolls series as well as Fallout 3 and 4. And after an excellent and very well-received 45-minute Starfield Directpresentation in June, hype is running high. This is the first game from this team, led by decorated game director Todd Howard, in eight years (Fallout 4). It’s topped the Steam wishlist charts for the past two months. It is, by the developer’s own account, the biggest game it’s ever made (and for what it’s worth, from the hour I got to play it with Howard – first from the beginning and then quickly jumping between a couple of other save files – I saw nothing to doubt the team’s claims). And as the Xbox’s first-party/exclusive game journey continues to carve out its strange and unforeseen path, it’s turned out to be the most important launch for the platform in a long time.”

Nighas 500 dollars for a system for one game?!
I mean that’s exactly what a “console seller” is lol

You can get a series S for like $250

Wouldn’t matter since this game 30FPS on console anyways

But don’t worry man Xbox got so many other games to enjoy like…

Nah but I feel you

Like madlion said, it’ll most likely be buggy at launch anyways

Got some time to save for the PC build or Xbox buy

If you wanna play it that bad

I'm looking forward to Starfield but I'm a bit hesitant tbh. Bethesda ain't been knocking shit out the park lately. Bunch of VR bullshit and Fallout 76.

I'm looking forward to Starfield but I'm a bit hesitant tbh. Bethesda ain't been knocking shit out the park lately. Bunch of VR bullshit and Fallout 76.
coming off the heels of one of worst game releases of the year in redfall too

Deathloop was a mild win

I’m relatively optimistic

I feel like this release needs to be great so much for everybody’s sake that it will be good

I fuck with fallout 76 though

I just don't like playing with randoms

Back