Welcome To aBlackWeb

XBOX Starfield

I'm pretty sure I'm at the end of this game and I'm pretty underwhelmed overall. It's like all the pieces are there to have a great game but they just didn't flesh it out properly. The planets are boring and repetitive and most of the quests are just fetch quests with thin story lines.

I never even built a real outpost because why bother?

I'm pretty sure I'm at the end of this game and I'm pretty underwhelmed overall. It's like all the pieces are there to have a great game but they just didn't flesh it out properly. The planets are boring and repetitive and most of the quests are just fetch quests with thin story lines.

I never even built a real outpost because why bother?

I haven’t built an outpost either and like you…I been at the end of the game for a while now.

I’m gonna finish up this weekend and start new game plus

I built the Normandy SR3 in the game

Screenshot_20230925-100525~2.png

And for the last week I've been playing this game exclusively on GeForce Now

geforce-now.jpg

Basically you play the PC version of the game through the cloud. Right on the Xbox in the Edge browser. Better settings and higher frame rate than Xbox series x. For $10 a month I can play the game on 2060 or 3080 pc settings

Look it up

I built the Normandy SR3 in the game

View attachment 1182421

And for the last week I've been playing this game exclusively on GeForce Now

View attachment 1182424

Basically you play the PC version of the game through the cloud. Right on the Xbox in the Edge browser. Better settings and higher frame rate than Xbox series x. For $10 a month I can play the game on 2060 or 3080 pc settings

Look it up

Oh shit would I have to start over tho?

I picked up a hireling in the crimson fleet base she in the run from House Varunn and she be stealing and shit. Had to slide her some bread though

Back