Welcome To aBlackWeb

The crazy thing
is they could clone force sensitive people because back than fans were like why didn't the Empire just clone an army of jedi instead of a bounty hunter

he literally played god and brought the dead back to life. It’s that bullshit neo did in the matrix when he pulled out the bullet. Smh
lol he gave his life for hers

Can’t explain it but hey man are you really gonna be upset at that? The force made Leia fly through space and made kylo be able to fight Rey when he wasn’t really there lol

which is funny because luke died last movie because he did a projection

The crazy thing
is they could clone force sensitive people because back than fans were like why didn't the Empire just clone an army of jedi instead of a bounty hunter
They didn’t want to clone force sensitive people for fear that they would be too powerful

the clones was originally a sith idea

Some stuff like Astro projection is fine but now they gods? I also have a problem with who Rey is. She is now the most powerful person in the galaxy. Nope. I don’t trust it.

Was Fin watching Rey and Kylo kiss, dude has no luck at all with this chick
No he wasn’t but yeah Finn is a trash character who yells Rey over and over and kept running after her all movie

even when he chased after her to the Death Star as soon as he got there she pushed him and then fought kylo and then flew off

Coulda stayed with the falcon for all of that

he literally played god and brought the dead back to life. It’s that bullshit neo did in the matrix when he pulled out the bullet. Smh
Darth Plagueis who is the master of Darth Sidious supposedly had the power to create life so isn't farfetched for him to know it

Yo this bitch Rey is Jesus Christ lol. I give up man. This movie is a masterpiece of fuckery, clownery and bafoonery. This shit is right next to Jason X for me in entertainment. This is actually making me laugh unlike TLJ so for entertainment factor it is better. Its like What if SyFy channel made a Star Wars movie?! Who would win in a fight, Rey or Goku? Rey could survive a kamehameha to the head. Put this bitch in all the fighting games as a DLC character

Them red Stormtroopers was getting washed just like the regular ones.

Guess they were the new Captain Phasma; only in the movie to sell action figures.

Them red Stormtroopers was getting washed just like the regular ones.

Guess they were the new Captain Phasma; only in the movie to sell action figures.
Lol you thought the red ones was gonna put in more work?

nah they just originated on that planet which is a sith planet so they red lol

Lol you thought the red ones was gonna put in more work?

nah they just originated on that planet which is a sith planet so they red lol

lol hell yeah I thought the color scheme meant they was bout to get busy. MFs got taken out
by niggas on horseback.

Other than them all black Stormtroopers the jetpack troopers in this one were the best variant introduced by Disney.

Back