Welcome To aBlackWeb

Just got out from seeing it

Best one of the trilogy
I saw ot yesterday day on cuberflix. Way better than the last Jedi. Is itbokau to talk spoilers since a lot of y'all don't like the sequel trilogy. You guys wouldn't give q fuck would you?

I mean they didn't really..other than mentioning him in 1 line
Man JJ just trying to fix what Johnson fucked up. Bringing back the Emperor is just a bad way to fix Johnson killing off Snoke. Should have just had JJ direct all 3 so they could make sense. This movie only exists because of money and shills will follow the beat of the drum. Watching this bullshit now. So far its TLJ status.

I'll never understand why fans get mad at "fan service",

Fans: "what was that bullshit fan service,they should've stayed on the path of the previous films"

Studio: *gives fans movies like the previous stuff they've seen before*

Fans:"oh what was that why don't they try being creative and giving us something different"

Studio execs: "fuck this just do whatever makes money,maybe we can reboot Demolition Man"

I liked the movie,they played Finn though,from the first entry of this trilogy they made it seem like he would be Rey's love interest

They shoulda brought that black girl in the last movie and her and Finn be a couple after their love fully blossomed in this movie

lmao @ the end instead of Finn hugging Rey,Poe is right there for the cock block

btw this movie is beautiful and the opening scene was great for setting the tone for how strong and menacing Palpatine was as he grew stronger for decades

I like how they reused quotes from Ep 3 and it was nice to hear Kanan, mace, yoda, obi wan, and, Luke and anakin

I wish anakin had a cameo

ay just let me know when we can stop debating the films and start joking about Palpatine clapping dem cheeks while pullin homegirl hair with The Force

I will watch it eventually, but I am not paying for it.

Paying for it? You still shelling out $15-20 for a movie ticket instead of doing AMC A-List or whatever for $25 a month? L.

Nobody cares that you threw away a DVD btw, you should be torrenting all that shit for free anyhow

Nah it came off as lando awkwardly hitting on her and she not knowing how to act honestly lol
lmao that's what I felt too, thought it was just me.

I think Lando said he was from the same system that she said she was from earlier in the movie. not 100% on that though

Interesting how much you guys liked it. It was ok to me. Not good but not bad. I was disappointed at some things (think title). The new force powers? Yeah no. It ended the saga without ending the saga

The only new force power was what? The thing that Rey and Kylo can do (which was something that the audience loved at the end)

Force bonding?

healing I’ve seen before

I thought they had killed off Chewie, bringing the old heads back to this trilogy to kill them off.

It was wack how they got Kylo to go back to the light, he didn't give a shit about his parents but now his mom dying changed him

I thought they had killed off Chewie, bringing the old heads back to this trilogy to kill them off.

It was wack how they got Kylo to go back to the light, he didn't give a shit about his parents but now his mom dying changed him
Bro Vader got changed from seeing his son zapped by lightning

Ben felt guilt for killing his dad and attempting to kill his mother and he even said he cant face her at this point.

She reached out to him and then Rey impaled him so it made him rethink things especially since she now died.

then he had a fond memory of his dad in the same situation from the first movie

it’s enough to me

Back