Welcome To aBlackWeb

Just read the spoilers. My god this movie is a bigger cluster fuck than TLJ. LOLOLOL. Well I am sure y'all will enjoy this trash as well and I am not mad at that. I enjoy a few trash movies too. Some of those leaks just sound too stupid to be true. Oh the YouTube videos will be the best thing to come from it. Can't wait.

Uh oh.

Its funny how people try to discredit criticism of these movies while blindly defending them and acting like they are perfect. Cut that bullshit out. I own all SW movies except TLJ and Disney fucked up period. That's a fact. This is coming from a real SW fan since age 6. Brodie was right when he had his doubts, but I gave them a chance and got burned. Hopefully they improve moving forward.

FOH w/ these non-pussy gettin woman hating crakas.

These probably the same losers that thought Cap. Marvel was gonna flop.

Losers are are gonna be pissed again when it's not.

And these the fuckn bums you wanna hitch your wagon too.......... "riight"

Somebody PM me the spoilers. I ain't seeing this shit but I don't feel like waiting till the wiki is updated

Came in one last time to say I’ll be seeing this in IMAX Thursday night at 11

I’m washed so I’m taking a nap before I go

can’t wait

Yoda took a loss
Obi Wan took a losses
Anakin took losses
Luke took losses
Qui Gon took a loss and died

Rey is flawless, she's the greatest jedi of all time with little training as possible
:foh5:

FOH w/ these non-pussy gettin woman hating crakas.

These probably the same losers that thought Cap. Marvel was gonna flop.

Losers are are gonna be pissed again when it's not.

And these the fuckn bums you wanna hitch your wagon too.......... "riight"
Did you even watch the video? I assume you didn't. LOL. Captain Marvel has nothing to do with this and I enjoyed that movie. Yeah there are a lot of women haters on YouTube, but the criticism of these shitty Disney Wars has nothing to do with that. These are diehard SW fans who are being honest about a franchise they love instead of pretending these movies are good like people in this thread.

I guess Star Wars Girl is a no pussy getting, woman hating loser too?

I just hope nobody from rebels or resistance shows up I this movie god I hade that Disney XD cartoon bullshit.

Did you even watch the video? I assume you didn't. LOL. Captain Marvel has nothing to do with this and I enjoyed that movie. Yeah there are a lot of women haters on YouTube, but the criticism of these shitty Disney Wars has nothing to do with that. These are diehard SW fans who are being honest about a franchise they love instead of pretending these movies are good like people in this thread.

I guess Star Wars Girl is a no pussy getting, woman hating loser too?

So 1 broad & 3 fuckn losers on YT means everybody.

Got it. lol

Sion posted a whole bunch of positive reviews, but I guess those are bullshit cuz it doesn't fit your narrative right. lol

Back