Welcome To aBlackWeb

The formats they will always recycle but that goes for any movie where you have multiple entries and sequels/prequels. They'll always add new characters but the formats will be the same (I.e. love story, hero gets chased develops confidence and then goes to fight their oppressors, who am I/finding yourself stories, etc.)

of course its gonna be formulaic but cmon now.. dont give me a third/fourth/fifth goddamn death star

You gotta pay to see the movie to find out it's bullshit. Movies are trash.

Alotta trash ass movies didn't come close to making over 3 billion dollars slim.....

giphy.gif

I'm on Return of the Sith.

I was gonna tryna watch the Clone Wars but it's to many seasons and episodes. I'll watch that shit one day....not today tho

Furthermore I distinctly remember you using that exact same argument in the UGK/Mobb Deep threads over the summer.

Must 2 sides.

IDK how many more of these you can carry, but here's another one..........:L:
Nah, you got me confused. I just said UGK wack and kept it moving

Learned a couple months ago Mace Windu was the leader of the Jedi at the time of the clone wars, not Yoda

Anakin for all his power was the most easily manipulated character in the whole series. The fact that Palpatine knew anything about the Sith should have forced Anni to kill him on the spot

I'm on Return of the Sith.

I was gonna tryna watch the Clone Wars but it's to many seasons and episodes. I'll watch that shit one day....not today tho
I’m on season 4 after watching from the beginning a few weeks ago

Its great because it’s dark at times for a cartoon

Lol @ watching ep 2 over a clone wars season

Back