Welcome To aBlackWeb

To me this is the only answer to that Dark Side Rey we saw in the trailer without going the copout "just a dream/vision" route

Rei Ayanami from Neon Genesis Evangelion. One clone out of a large batch. The "main" Rey we see is like version 500. Some kind of genetically engineered sith supersoldier that Palpatine intended to eventually replace Vader with. A combination of modern Kamino tech and whatever Dark Side rituals Sidious used to impregnate Anakin mom. (Marvel's amazing Vader comic already basically confirmed Palpatine impregnated her with The Force)

They needed Baby Yoda for his midichlorians.

You can make the same goddamn nitpicky bullshit arguments about The Original Trilogy where 4 niggas stormed a space station with a million soldiers and teddy bears with rocks beat an army of elite soldiers armed with automatic laser rifles

View attachment 200416

"What does Kylo Ren want?" Headass. Do you fools listen to music or do you just skim through it?

Nah these lames rather watch 5,000 hours of youtubers complaining about Rey being a woman and Finn being black

"Omg grrrrrr I'm so angry about Star Wars movies, please be as angry about Star Wars movies as I am or I'll be mad"
So you saying these Disney Wars are as good as the sequels? I am sure plenty of people criticised the originals when they came out, but SW fans have issues with these Disney Wars. Are you saying a long time SW fan can not criticise these trash ass movies because you like them? You cannot seem to except that they have many flaws. As much as I like the prequels there was a lot to criticise. I am not going to deny that just because I enjoy them. I still own The Force Awakens, but I can never watch it since it is not enjoyable. Just answer these questions; is the plot good? Are the characters good or interesting? Do they have depth, do they grow and what is their motivations? Is Kylo a good villain? Was killing Snoke a good decision and the way they did it? Why is Rey perfect? Just because you refuse to see the many flaws does not mean they do not exist.

One last thing. What makes these movies good? If Star Wars was not the name most people would not have seen them. Same with those crappy Terminator movies after T2.

Rei Ayanami from Neon Genesis Evangelion. One clone out of a large batch. The "main" Rey we see is like version 500. Some kind of genetically engineered sith supersoldier that Palpatine intended to eventually replace Vader with. A combination of modern Kamino tech and whatever Dark Side rituals Sidious used to impregnate Anakin mom. (Marvel's amazing Vader comic already basically confirmed Palpatine impregnated her with The Force)

Movie canon or just some offshoot shit?

Fact of the matter is tho is that if tlj was a great movie all them complaints from the star wars fanboys wouldnt be as loud. Tfa got some hate but not as much as tlj and it was surely praised alot more....

And i didnt even think tlj was terrible all the way, it was just kinda there. Hell sometimes i think of rogue one was the second star wars movie of this line. Much more of the classic star wars vibe with a tight, cocise storyline and plot.

Lol abw the only place where I seen black ppl on the LAST JEDI IS THE WORST MOVIE EVAR!!!! bullshit, every nigga I know IRL fucked with that movie and scratched they head at this angry white boy YouTube nerd rage. Shrug.

Too much of the hate for these films is tied up in right wing culture war bullshit anyway.
The last Jedi wasn't bad imo but it was kinda meh. I felt it couldve been better. My main gripe was the final battle on crait in that mainly we didnt see much action from the rebel ground forces and I'm talking mainly infantry. . I wanted that battle to play out like a good war movie. The complaints come mostly from the whites and other geeks because tlj took their blond haired blue eyes hero and turned him into a green milk drinking disgruntled old cave hermit, they are angry basement dwelling manchild virgins who dont like the fact that the hero is a woman. "She's a Mary sue blah blah blah....." Luke was a Mary sue who made a one in. Million shot and bl3w up a space station but nobody bitches back then because he was the hero 9f the story he was expected to win. Rey was far from perfect in the force awakens.

Movie canon or just some offshoot shit?

The new marvel Vader comics (which are dope and need to be a Disney+ show or movie) are canon.

in the last issue of Dark Lord of the Sith, he finally accomplishes his goal of opening a gateway to some Force astral plane between life and death.....

.....where he sees visions of the past and future........including........

my theory is that Rise of Skywalker ends with the events of the film somehow leading to Anakin's conception. They already made time travel canon in Rebels with "The World Between Worlds".

definitely give Star Wars: Darth Vader and Star Wars: Darth Vader: Dark Lord of the Sith a read tho, its GOAT. Its so funny to watch Vader interact with The Emperor on some everyday office shit. Nigga tried to make excuses for the Death Star blowing up and Palpy was not havin that lol.

It also shows how Vader is arguably more evil than the Emperor because at least the Emperor has plans other than killing everyone in sight. Avon and Marlo.

The new marvel Vader comics (which are dope and need to be a Disney+ show or movie) are canon.

in the last issue of Dark Lord of the Sith, he finally accomplishes his goal of opening a gateway to some Force astral plane between life and death.....

View attachment 200556

.....where he sees visions of the past and future........including........

View attachment 200552

my theory is that Rise of Skywalker ends with the events of the film somehow leading to Anakin's conception. They already made time travel canon in Rebels with "The World Between Worlds".

definitely give Star Wars: Darth Vader and Star Wars: Darth Vader: Dark Lord of the Sith a read tho, its GOAT. Its so funny to watch Vader interact with The Emperor on some everyday office shit. Nigga tried to make excuses for the Death Star blowing up and Palpy was not havin that lol.

It also shows how Vader is arguably more evil than the Emperor because at least the Emperor has plans other than killing everyone in sight. Avon and Marlo.

View attachment 200561
Vader was even killing his own storm troopers. When he captured the jedi historian and she told them that vader was really anakin skywalker and in response vader force pushed all the troopers off the ship to their death to keep that secret.

I can’t lie, still ain’t seen The Last Jedi thanks to word of mouth that it was meh. Interested in seeing the next one tho. So I guess I better give in & finally watch that shit on Netflix.

You people need to stop bringing up reviews. Look at this bullshit from IGN

"Star Wars: The Last Jedi is the quintessential Star Wars movie. It embraces everything in the franchise that came before while taking big risks to push the story into new and unexpected places."

Straight trash. What risks? They copied ideas from the previous movies as stated by saying it embraces everything that came before it. Yes and no, it destroyed the legacy along with Luke, but brought nothing original and had bad humor. The story was trash with no memorable scenes and they put them selves in a hole plot wise. Now the Emporer is back? Ha ha...no.

Although I enjoyed the new batch of movies(Rogue One was the best out of the new joints to me) I feel like Star wars suffers from recycling shit way too much. If I never see another gotdamn death star again id be glad.

they have a whooooole UNIVERSE to work with... but they keep circling around the same tired ass characters and tropes. Yeah they are characters we love but goddamn give us something else.

I honestly dont need or want anymore prequels like Solo.. I want them to expand on the universe they already have and introduce new characters for us to love

Last edited:
Back