Welcome To aBlackWeb

Finn being force sensitive sounds like some sion shit

why did y’all think he was again?
Remember he was sensing the feelings of the peoole they were killing at the beginning of The Force Awakens? Thwn Kylo was sensing his feelings. When change director's it fucks up continuity.

Remember he was sensing the feelings of the peoole they were killing at the beginning of The Force Awakens? Thwn Kylo was sensing his feelings. When change director's it fucks up continuity.
In retrospect it just seems like the brainwashing for storm troopers just didn’t work on Finn

I would assume kylo just sensed the doubt in Finn but I could be wrong because that’s an area I don’t remember anything about and I do wonder what ep 8 woulda been like had JJ stayed to do that one

Idk what it is but something is missing from these current era of Star Wars movies. I'm going to see the new one but it won't be until after Christmas though. I hate when they release movies so close to Christmas.
Nothing missing, there's just nothing new. We are watching a rehash of the original trilogy. new characters and special efx tho

Bad writing, bad characters, bad plot, bad humor and bad execution. They are just generic space movies created for a cash grab. They have no soul or I should say the force is weak with them.

Speaking of bad characters. WTF happened to Finn? So he is no longer force sensitive? I remember people on the IC claiming he was going to be a major character and get trained by Luke along with Rey. Neither one was trained and Finn is just a coon ass, tap dancing, white girl chasing, goofy ass sambo with no character developmemt, bad jokes and should be dead since he got sliced up his spine with a lightsaber. Finn is the biggest dissapointment about Disney Wars.

Marlo don’t know why they forced that Asian girl to kiss him

Who's the black chick?

I just know she is the chick from season 2 of "The end of the fucking world"

end-of-the-f-ing-world-jpg-cf.jpg

There’s been a great disturbance in the force.

The highly-anticipated “Star Wars: The Rise Of Skywalker” film was nearly spoiled terribly after an actor’s sloppy actions resulted in the script being uploaded on eBay, director J.J. Abrams said.

The cinematic calamity occurred when one of the space opera’s stars absent-mindedly left the script unattended in their hotel, the Los Angeles Times reported.

Abrams said the actor “left it [the script] under their bed and it was found by someone who was cleaning their room.” He added that it “was given to someone else — who then went to sell it on eBay.”

Abrams won’t mention the party responsible for the leak, although it’s suspected that they had to be a top star — i.e. Adam Driver or Daisy Ridley — because supporting actors weren’t provided scripts, according to Entertainment Weekly.

Fortunately, Disney was able to divert disaster a la Princess Leia intercepting the plans to the Death Star. A quick-thinking staffer identified the script on the online auction site, and bought it before it could be sold to someone else — and likely disseminated across the web.

The spillage was especially infuriating considering how stringent Disney has been about guarding plot details.

“They were really nervous about anything getting out,” Abrams told Good Morning America Monday. “So they had only a handful of scripts, and they were printed on crazy, uncopy-able paper.”

“The Rise of Skywalker” hits theaters Dec. 20.

I watched the force awakens two nights ago again and I feel good coming into this movie

All Abrams gotta do is give us the action that the final movie needs

I watched the force awakens two nights ago again and I feel good coming into this movie

All Abrams gotta do is give us the action that the final movie needs
Action? The fights are meanigless in these movies. Why does Ray care? How is she so powerful? WTF does Kylo want? Why does Kylo want to kill the resistence? How did the first order even get into power? No amount of action will save the movie. The first 2 had plenty of action anyway. Its just the popularity SW. There nothing interesting about Disney Wars.

One last thing. What does Ray or Kylo have to lose in this battle? What do they have to gain? There is no point to this conflict.

Back