Seeing this trailer makes me wish Han was still alive. There's only three originals left lando chewie and leia. If I was to do this trilogy luke would've died actually fighting kylo. Luke would've actually trained Rey and instead of being a cynical old man he would've been like "I've been watching you rey , I e been waiting and now is the time to begin your training etc".
Every body would've been there in the end and luke would've been guiding rey from beyond. It's the last movie so this shit has to bang and I'm going in not knowing anything . I mos def wanna know the new characters like zori bliss and who's the black chick with fin ? Is that his girl? So he and rose didnt work out huh? I hope that how it's going down.​

1b42262090b88b5737fa160fc137cd3224044343.jpg

120bf59648987dab018d138888281ae08ac5df54.jpg

e483cbd72b1e45cc53284bebe78ccb6b8a9f6b9f.jpg

• Goat
Reactions: Chicity
Lucas did make The Phantom Menace which is the worst in the series imo, Last Jedi very close 2nd but that one is on Disney and the director...

Idk what it is but something is missing from these current era of Star Wars movies. I'm going to see the new one but it won't be until after Christmas though. I hate when they release movies so close to Christmas.

Idk what it is but something is missing from these current era of Star Wars movies. I'm going to see the new one but it won't be until after Christmas though. I hate when they release movies so close to Christmas.
Bad writing, bad characters, bad plot, bad humor and bad execution. They are just generic space movies created for a cash grab. They have no soul or I should say the force is weak with them.

Speaking of bad characters. WTF happened to Finn? So he is no longer force sensitive? I remember people on the IC claiming he was going to be a major character and get trained by Luke along with Rey. Neither one was trained and Finn is just a coon ass, tap dancing, white girl chasing, goofy ass sambo with no character developmemt, bad jokes and should be dead since he got sliced up his spine with a lightsaber. Finn is the biggest dissapointment about Disney Wars.

disney really had something going with Finn. I mean up until then, stormtroopers were cannon fodder so to put a face to one and bring humanity to their side of the saga showed initial growth to this limited universe.

Instead they mary sued Rey and gave Finn an ad-lib role SMH

I read this book:

51xK-MSExsL._SX323_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

after Awakening came out as I didn't like how JJ introduced these characters which was lazy script writing. There's a good backstory to Finn here but disney chose not to build on the platform