If Mace wasn't an asshole to Ahsoka about her being a citizen so they can't disclose info on Palpatine, they probably would have been advised about what Maul told her. The little things that could have prevented Anakin's descent to the dark side.

803e18b203516407eb52758a90aa33e69ec0db95.gifv

4ee52d69216b47665083e7185dc49b5cb81e200d.gifv

2845d54e10d1a3451a5518f43d2e578b79f9520a.gifv

3d6c080ad71f98d923b8e1068e991dea3ee5827e.gifv

That final arc with the Siege of Mandalore is some captivating shit. Maul knew what was gonna happen and tried to warn Ahsoka of Anakin's fall

• Goat
Reactions: Sony Montana
Mace windu warned y’all when he was a kid

Got thrown out the window instead lol
Mace one of the reason's shit went bad. If he didn't hate on the young Skywalker then Anakin maybe wouldn't have turned to the dark side.

Mace one of the reason's shit went bad. If he didn't hate on the young Skywalker then Anakin maybe wouldn't have turned to the dark side.
They shoulda chopped anakin head off after they saw Dooku turn since they was already leery

Oh well

The whole council basically had a part with Ahsoka leaving but Mace was the ring leader.

Who was the driving force to make Ahsoka leave the order? It was Mace, right?
I think it was moreso tarkin and barriss offee (spelling) and her being a fugitive and how they went about it

They couldn’t really trust her as they and I mean I get it

I can’t fault them for it

They shoulda chopped anakin head off after they saw Dooku turn since they was already leery

Oh well
Anakin was 8, why is Mace hating on a child. He pushed Anakin to Sidious. Even when Anakin told them Palpatine was the sith lord Mace still didn't trust him and told him so

I think it was moreso tarkin and barriss offee (spelling) and her being a fugitive and how they went about it

They couldn’t really trust her as they and I mean I get it

I can’t fault them for it
Even when Ahsoka was found innocent the council acted like they did nothing wrong, they gave her a bullshit reason that the force was testing her, not one sorry we were wrong.

Anakin was 8, why is Mace hating on a child. He pushed Anakin to Sidious. Even when Anakin told them Palpatine was the sith lord Mace still didn't trust him and told him so
If mace uses both the light and dark side of the force at the same time he’s more tapped in

Listen to that man

Qui gon with his BS balance to the force shit won

They felt nothing from Palpatine so I can see why they didn’t believe him (felt more from anakin and he was a Jedi himself)

Even when Ahsoka was found innocent the council acted like they did nothing wrong, they gave her a bullshit reason that the force was testing her, not one sorry we were wrong.
They at war fuck that sorry shit they still invited her back to being a jedi

She caught feelings

They at war fuck that sorry shit they still invited her back to being a jedi

She caught feelings
Had they said sorry Ahsoka probably stop Anakin from being seduced to the dark side, it all goes back to Mace Windu and the council being pieces of shit. Mace was just an old hater, jealous because Anakin was more skilled than him and saw a way to stick it to the young jedi by going after his apprentice.

Had they said sorry Ahsoka probably stop Anakin from being seduced to the dark side, it all goes back to Mace Windu and the council being pieces of shit. Mace was just an old hater, jealous because Anakin was more skilled than him and saw a way to stick it to the young jedi by going after his apprentice.
Yeah probably that too