Welcome To aBlackWeb

Mace not gonna get his shine when it’s a bad batch/Rex/Echo story lol

they did a good job with the double Bs though

So you think there's hope?

tenor.gif

First thing that came to mind and I think they knew it too

Seems like they're downplaying the Jedi in the favor of blasters and clones.
They've had some dope action scenes but the Anakin has been lackluster
So we gonna act like dark side Anakin killing admiral trench and talking shit while doing it didnt happen right?

So we gonna act like dark side Anakin killing admiral trench and talking shit while doing it didnt happen right?

Anakin seems to have more edge this series. I hope they draw some connection as to why he's like that since he wasn't the last time he saw him, even if it's nothing but confirming that Asohka's departure was responsible.

That's not what I'm getting at.

I just feel they missed a perfectly good opportunity to showcase the skills of the Jedi in this season because so far we haven't seen it.

I'm just worried is that the direction they're going because I know Disney has had a preference to blasters over lightsabers recently.

That's not what I'm getting at.

I just feel they missed a perfectly good opportunity to showcase the skills of the Jedi in this season because so far we haven't seen it.

I'm just worried is that the direction they're going because I know Disney has had a preference to blasters over lightsabers recently.
Nah I feel you and I agree with the missed opportunity but as far as blasters over sabers what examples do you have of this?

Really didn't like the Ahsoka episodes

At all. They could've condensed that shit into 2 episodes and got the same results if we're being honest.

Don't like the sisters at all. They're irrelevant and I keep reading this arc is needed to develop Ashoka. Bullshit.

She already knows the galaxy don't fuck with the jedi like that and her relationship was soured when she got exiled. What else needs to be said?

12 eps of the final season and we're on 8 and ain't shit happen yet

Nah I feel you and I agree with the missed opportunity but as far as blasters over sabers what examples do you have of this?

Don't really have any that explicitly says that but I know they didn't want to drop Fallen Order at all and wanted to focus on blasters/bounty hunters instead but the company that developed FO insisted on making a Jedi game.

Rogue One and the scheduled prequel series, Mandalorian, Solo etc shows that really want to branch out from Jedi/sith angle imo. Which they should because SW is expansive and in which they can tell a lot of stories but come on fam. Don't throw them in the backseat and forget about them.

They should have shown Dooku killing Ventress at some point, she was a big character and deserved an on screen death.

This season been a big disappointment even though I liked this last episode and what it's leading up too.

I read an interview from one of the writers or somethingng thatthey plan on doing lost clone wars episode and arcs so Its not over. There was an arc from this season that didn't make the cut called crystal crisis.. The story involves Anakin and obi wan on utapau

Back