Welcome To aBlackWeb

Breezy_Kilroy

Black Frost
Finally Disney doing something right. The shit shouldn't have ever went off air. The last season was fire and they left us hanging.

20230919_073224.jpg

During the 10th Anniversary Clone Wars panel at San Diego Comic-Con, creator and producer Dave Filoni announced that the show would return on Disney’s streaming service, (12 episodes) finishing off the story that was widely considered to be left hanging after the show’s abrupt cancellation in 2013.

According to StarWars.com, the show will return with a new season of 12 additional episodes via Disney’s direct-to-consumer streaming service, which is expected to launch sometime next year. When the service was first announced, Disney CEO Bob Iger noted that it would launch with new stories from the Star Wars universe, including a new, live-action Star Warsshow, which will be written by Jon Favreau.

Didn't know how I felt about Disney having their own streaming service but if they got joints like this I will check it out.

As good as this show was...I haven't watched a full season. Watched episodes here & there. But never got into it.

I should start

finally watching with it on the Disney plus
on the 12th episode

I always felt the last episodes should have been about the clones carrying out order 66, each individual unit against their jedi commanders

should star wars rebels be a part of this thread too??

See the source image

Is this a retelling, cuz I never finished

Ep 4 Mace Windu gets up in front of an army and gives a speech about how he's destroyed over 100k droids since the beginning of the war and how they should walk away or it'll get ugly

I'm thinking he's about to get busy. They literally didn't show any of it but them deflecting

Wtf was the point? "show don't tell"

LimpingPossibleAfricanwildcat-size_restricted.gif

Ep 4 Mace Windu gets up in front of an army and gives a speech about how he's destroyed over 100k droids since the beginning of the war and how they should walk away or it'll get ugly

I'm thinking he's about to get busy. They literally didn't show any of it but them deflecting

Wtf was the point? "show don't tell"

LimpingPossibleAfricanwildcat-size_restricted.gif

Not exactly what you wanted, but close enough.

Mace not gonna get his shine when it’s a bad batch/Rex/Echo story lol

they did a good job with the double Bs though

First thing that came to mind and I think they knew it too

Seems like they're downplaying the Jedi in the favor of blasters and clones.
They've had some dope action scenes but the Anakin has been lackluster

I don't think they are downplaying them. It's just that aside from Anakin and those directly connected to him, the Clone Wars as a series has been more about the clones than the Jedi.

Back