Welcome To aBlackWeb

I thought this shit was dope. I agree that the main char was kind of tripping on the morality of it all with the bridge game but I guess he justified it by thinking that he never killed anyone he wasn't absolutely forced to, while his childhood friend was like "wrap that shit up b" on the bridge.

Season 2 isn't needed but ironically enough capitalism is going to give us a new season about a anti capitalist show lol

Ali the only foreigner playing the game was jovial and delusional smh.. what a jackass...

But if i was main dude i would have disappeared for two weeks and became the Jordan of that game where he was getting slapped.. that part where he tried to get his shit off and dude was like chill homey was hilarious
5971469de6a615006b415046b50b575702-gong-yoo-squid-game-slap.2x.rsocial.w600.jpg

I caved and watched this shit. The ending didn't give as much as the beginning.

I wanted to know about the people pulling the trigger.Who are the people in masks? Are they there because they are forced to be or have a hard decision 🤔 too.

Yeah the voice over was horrible

I wondered if the old dude actually peed on himself, on purpose 🤔.

I rate the games based on the least amount of up front in your face shooting/gore. I can watch it, like it doesn't freak me out. But I am not one to get excited for blood and guts and the way characters are killed off

Bridge- least gory to me
Tug of War- 2nd least gory
Honeycomb- ppl would get shot because they flinched from the person next to them getting shot 😒
Red light Green light- again ppl getting shot and running around into other people.

I caved and watched this shit. The ending didn't give as much as the beginning.

I wanted to know about the people pulling the trigger.Who are the people in masks? Are they there because they are forced to be or have a hard decision 🤔 too.

Yeah the voice over was horrible

I wondered if the old dude actually peed on himself, on purpose 🤔.

I rate the games based on the least amount of up front in your face shooting/gore. I can watch it, like it doesn't freak me out. But I am not one to get excited for blood and guts and the way characters are killed off

Bridge- least gory to me
Tug of War- 2nd least gory
Honeycomb- ppl would get shot because they flinched from the person next to them getting shot 😒
Red light Green light- again ppl getting shot and running around into other people.
Ewww you watched the English version? lol

maybe they get into how you work there in season 2

i assume it’s also people who owe money or homeless or something

Ewww you watched the English version? lol

maybe they get into how you work there in season 2

i assume it’s also people who owe money or homeless or something
Lol yes but once people start getting shot and whatnot....you focus less on the actual voices lol.
Bit Netflix knew the trash work they was putting out...didn't seem to hurt the views lol

Lol yes but once people start getting shot and whatnot....you focus less on the actual voices lol.
Bit Netflix knew the trash work they was putting out...didn't seem to hurt the views lol
I gotta go back to listen to the English dub

i wanna hear what ppl been talking about

it’s funny because I’m sure it made the show come off worse than it is

Just remembered the reveal of the cop and the show runner being brothers served absolutely no purpose unless they do choose to go the route of how the police play a role in the games.

Just remembered the reveal of the cop and the show runner being brothers served absolutely no purpose unless they do choose to go the route of how the police play a role in the games.
Also for how secure they were with the guests it showed how horrible they were with the guards. The cop was moving everywhere and taking identities of a lot of the guards. Ending up not doing anything to the overall plot. Even the guards doing the black market body parts noticed something was off but never really checked him

I gotta go back to listen to the English dub

i wanna hear what ppl been talking about

it’s funny because I’m sure it made the show come off worse than it is

The English dub is horrible.

The scene where he's flipping out on the guy at the racetrack. Horrible.

The red light green light game. Horrible.

This joint was/is the most successful (streaming and income) in Netflix's history?

A Korean joint for that matter... how?

This joint was/is the most successful (streaming and income) in Netflix's history?

How?
It was lit!
Seeing who gonna die and how and the twists.
You can’t tell me you knew who was who at the end.

very creative

How?
It was lit!
Seeing who gonna die and how and the twists.
You can’t tell me you knew who was who at the end.

very creative
Those foreign films (korean, Japanese, and chinese specifically) makes these types of films often. I was surprised this was as big as it was as well. I guess it was new to people who dont watch foreign films.

images

They've done it b4
still haven't watched this shit

Those foreign films (korean, Japanese, and chinese specifically) makes these types of films often. I was surprised this was as big as it was as well. I guess it was new to people who dont watch foreign films.

There was the Oscar win for Parasite last year too ... almost similar themes to SG...

But I been deep into foreign language cinema (more especially from Europe) before they became hip or popular... I have loads of them dvds I copped back in the day

Back