Welcome To aBlackWeb

Had to watch this again and maybe understand the ending more. If they were keeping track of you that they knew you were getting on a plane, they probably know where your plane is going...which means they know you gave money to the girl's brother and dropped him off with Woo's mom. Now if they didn't know EXACTLY where your family was, they'd be able to find out since they're tracking you. Can't really let an organization like that still stand.

Had to watch this again and maybe understand the ending more. If they were keeping track of you that they knew you were getting on a plane, they probably know where your plane is going...which means they know you gave money to the girl's brother and dropped him off with Woo's mom. Now if they didn't know EXACTLY where your family was, they'd be able to find out since they're tracking you. Can't really let an organization like that still stand.

Yeah but wtf is player 456 gonna do? He ain't John Wick lol he just a deadbeat dad with a gambling problem lol

I watch my anime in subtitles and prefer it that way. If im watching real people, I can go either way depending on the genre.

This doesn't make any sense. They are getting the awards for their acting not the quality of the dialogue.
The emotions they display is through actions and words. A bad voice over can diminish the complete performance of a actor/actress. Bad voice overs turn some people off. Im not saying they did a bad job but you vet a better appreciation seeing them perform in their own voice and words

The emotions they display is through actions and words. A bad voice over can diminish the complete performance of a actor/actress. Bad voice overs turn some people off. Im not saying they did a bad job but you vet a better appreciation seeing them perform in their own voice and words

That's fair.

Back