Sports Bar Whats On Your Mind Thread

O.G. PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT:

If you watch them bitch ass shows like:
Maury
Jerry Springer
Steve Wilkos
ETC.

You need to kill yo self.

Them shows are designed to play off of minority stereotypes and make us look like suckas while the hosts get rich and don't accomplish shit towards helping them fools that go on there. Them idiots be on there screaming at the top of their lungs, every other word bleeped out making no sense at all. How can yall watch that shit?

I done had like 3 weather days off down in Atlanta over the last month. It's a bitch if you gotta leave the crib tho

The whole city of San Antonio shut down yesterday lol but yeah this cold weather is some bullshit
For 30 degree weather....LOL.

You wouldn't make it in the Northeast.

Shit, it was 15 last weekend in NYC with a wind chill of like 2 degrees.

For 30 degree weather....LOL.

You wouldn't make it in the Northeast.

Shit, it was 15 last weekend in NYC with a wind chill of like 2 degrees.

Man it's like that down here in Raleigh. We had one inch of snow like two weeks ago and schools were closed for the rest of the week. Had around 20 people called out of work but sadly they all looked at me like I'm from Jersey so I'll be in.

So, today is the day I gotta turn in marking period grades.

All marking period long, I had to hear "fuck you", "suck my dick, Mister B", and on, and on.

I won't be vindictive about it, cause all the 55s I'm bout to deal out (the standard number for a failing grade that we have to give, even if the child's average was a 0) is about to say "Nah, little nigga....fuck YOU" louder than I ever could.

Sucks that on average, only two kids passed each of my three classes. Shameful shit out here.

So, today is the day I gotta turn in marking period grades.

All marking period long, I had to hear "fuck you", "suck my dick, Mister B" and on, and on.

I won't be vindictive about it, cause all the 55s I'm bout to deal out (the standard number for a failing grade that we have to give, even if the child's average was a 0) is about to say "Nah, little nigga....fuck YOU" louder than I ever could.

Sucks that on average, only two kids passed each of my three classes. Shameful shit out here.

The bolded got me screaming at work this shit is incredibly funny lmaooooo

O.G. PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT:

If you watch them bitch ass shows like:
Maury
Jerry Springer
Steve Wilkos
ETC.

You need to kill yo self.

Them shows are designed to play off of minority stereotypes and make us look like suckas while the hosts get rich and don't accomplish shit towards helping them fools that go on there. Them idiots be on there screaming at the top of their lungs, every other word bleeped out making no sense at all. How can yall watch that shit?

Pimps & Hoes effect.

NBC Universal - The hosts/network of the shows you just mentioned trying to get ratings (Pimps)

The audience - In studio/those watching at home (Trick)

The guests of those shows - (Hoes)

If the tricks (audience) ain't buying into what the hoes (guests) is selling then the pimp (NBC Universal) got to find other bad bitches to replace the ones in his stable to get his bread up.

In other words: as long as ppl continue to watch said shows then the shit gone be around. Personally, I don't watch any of that garbage and a lot of those guests/situations aren't real.

RST: It's a couple of teams that needs to make some moves by the trade deadline. One of them being the Pistons. We already know the Cavs need to make some moves.

Back