Welcome To aBlackWeb

Sports Bar Whats On Your Mind Thread

I got pet turtles :(

tumblr_oma2o66ugk1w62bfpo1_400.gif

One thing I like about this site is when u put up an Instagram link it shows the entire post and not just the pic. Kudos

Does anyone here listen to Dan LeBatard’s radio or watch the show while it’s live? That shit is funny.

They did the Nat’l Title game live on like ESPN 3, broadcasting with the game on for the whole time.

How do some of y’all do it without cable? Some do these women I deal with only got Netflix. How am I supposed to watch warriors bucks tonight?

How do some of y’all do it without cable? Some do these women I deal with only got Netflix. How am I supposed to watch warriors bucks tonight?

Theres several websites that stream games......unless you have a shitty internet connection, only other option is to hit up a bar

Your parents or a friend got cable, right?

Ask them for their e-mail address and password that comes with the cable subscribition. Or if they don’t have you, asked can you create it.

Then all these apps (especially the ESPN app) will ask you to enter the info, just log in.

I bring my chromecast with me when i travel and cast the games from my laptop or phone. Gotta have a hdmi input on the tv tho.

Back