Welcome To aBlackWeb

Sports Bar Whats On Your Mind Thread

Lol

@ me brah

I'm bout to go see LMAO

@AP21 , you can put an end to this (or at least that thread lol

He is as i said it goes by fathers linage his father is Scotish and they are Hebrew Isrealites. Scots like black Americans, Caribbeans and Hispanics were also enslaved by the English. U seen the movie Braveheart

It goes by spirit too the way Eminem writes songs, raps, sings/croons, has soul (emotion), produces banger beats, has charisma, has personality, has sauce and swagger. Is one of the highest selling musicians of all time and most popular humans ever. He is clearly a Hebrew Isrealite and a black man through his original fathers linage despite his outward appearance

It also goes by Biblical curses prophesied on Hebrew Isrealites. Eminem before music and mega stardom had a cursed life. Grew up in poverty in the hood in Detroit Americas most dangerous city, his father walked out on him and his mother, his house kept getting shot at and bullets flying through the window nearly hit his wife so they had to keep moving, he was a parent working minimum wage jobs to provide for his daughter, his mother was a drug addict, his brother and him got taken into foster homes, his mother was on welfare.

Even the way he pistol whipped and knocked out a club bouncer in 2000 for kissing his wife that is that Hebrew spirit masculinity, fiery characteristic and strength. Bloods and Crip members are obviously Hebrews too and they have those characteristics

LMAO

I'm bout to move that shit to the jungle forum with all the other weird shit

This @AP21 and @Beta e-fight was getting good...

Beta was just bout to tell AP “you...me...after school 300”

me and beta got an understanding

he stay trying to push the limits of that understanding so every now and then, i gotta remind him who his big homie is

Anniversary weekend

GciJ8Jk.png

Back