Welcome To aBlackWeb

Sports Bar Whats On Your Mind Thread

Funny thing is ratings were going down for years. People don’t really need to watch sportscenter for highlights anymore

Sounds like the Spartans bout to get hit with that lethal injection.

That school is FUCKED for the next decade.

Anybody else think that Big Baller league might actually be a good look. As long as it provides 1-5 million dollars worth of insurance in case of injury and required classes players attend seminars/classes on investing and personal finance it may actually be a better fit for 1 or 2 and done players than D1 schools. It's not like most star college basketball players were getting an education anyway: http://www.espn.com/espn/otl/story/...ll-star-rashad-mccants-says-took-sham-classes

Aye how you get access to that vip section

if you wanna get in the xrated section
D pic to Kandy or Reese, and six months of posting activity

for VIP, you have to pay like $5M or something...price might've gone up. I'll have to check.

for VIP, you have to pay like $5M or something...price might've gone up. I'll have to check.

I heard all the chicks took their pics down and the only pics still up are dudes, don't send hetero niggas down that road

1Zwx8.gif

Back