Welcome To aBlackWeb

Spinoff: Are husbands entitled to sex on command?

Seriously y'all the point should always be pleasurable for both no matter what. Here's how...
There is the obvious we both want it tonight and those are the most enjoyable and euphoric moments

Then there are times one of the two is not really in the mood. IMO I could deny him or I could find pleasure in pleasing him and that still makes it an enjoyable experience.

I never feel like it's a chore or an obligation to have sex with my husband even when I'm not feeling it. That's just stupid... I've never understood women who could confidently deny their husbands that release of energy. That's like deny myself satisfaction in seeing him be pleased.

However I'm a freak in the sheets and love sex so I'm probably one in a million but w/e
:mhm:

You've said everything I would've said if I wasn't on the go. Thank you for this.

@TheMasterKey send her 1k from me.

Come on now. JudahJamThang. Drop ur view

Always good 2 luv ur wife tho

I view my wife as an extension of myself, and vice versa. To deny her would be like denying myself. Even if I physically may not feel like it, if she does, it happens. Sex to me is just as much mental as it is physical. It would never seem like a chore pleasing my wife, and she feels the same way. So it's never an issue of a grevious obligation, but a matter of making someone you love happy.

I view my wife as an extension of myself, and vice versa. To deny her would be like denying myself. Even if I physically may not feel like it, if she does, it happens. Sex to me is just as much mental as it is physical. It would never seem like a chore pleasing my wife, and she feels the same way. So it's never an issue of a grevious obligation, but a matter of making someone you love happy.

tumblr_nkpheweJad1u9e5ngo1_500.gif

Nobody is saying this.

If my wife get out the shower and come into my view wearing a towel I'm bending her over the bed without warning. This would be rape with anyone else but I don't view it that with her
And if she enjoying it, than there's no problem...

But if she's not with it.... and you know she's not with it... Then that's an issue.... how can you enjoy sex with an unwilling partner is my question

ain't nothing wrong with surprise sex,

I'm just saying my Soldier can't stand at attention anyplace he's not welcome....

And if she enjoying it, than there's no problem...

But if she's not with it.... and you know she's not with it... Then that's an issue.... how can you enjoy sex with an unwilling partner is my question

ain't nothing wrong with surprise sex,

I'm just saying my Soldier can't stand at attention anyplace he's not welcome....
Du got it

Shut the hell up @BNE

1. That has nothing to do with the topic at hand, the topic is "is he entitled to sex/should his wife give it to him whenever he asks" , it's not about taking it while she's screaming no lol

and

2. Stop coming in here frontin

Shut the hell up @BNE

1. That has nothing to do with the topic at hand, the topic is "is he entitled to sex/should his wife give it to him whenever he asks" , it's not about taking it while she's screaming no lol

and

2. Stop coming in here frontin
:boybye: I've posted @ length bout my sex 5x a day drive, just cuz I'm unlikely to not be down myself don't mean I'm fronting when I defend a wife's right to say no.

I just don't believe in ownership of another person's body. Is it great if they want to give it to u whenever, even if they otherwise weren't turned on? Yes. But if they don't want to, u ain't entitled just cuz of papers. They're still autonomous human beings after they become someone's spouse.

N speaking of fronting, r u not the guy who said he don't even believe in marriage? Tf?

Naw cuz Niggaz saying the next step is taking it...

Fuck that, if I feel like I gotta take the pussy from my own wife...we got issues that run way deeper than just sex...

Niggaz need counseling for real....raping your wife should never be on the table

Fuck that, if I feel like I gotta take the pussy from my own wife...we got issues that run way deeper than just sex...

Niggaz need counseling for real....raping your wife should never be on the table
If you have to rape your spouse for some sex you're doing it wrong. Nothing better than a cheerful giver also

I don't consider what I'm doing rape . It's been plenty of times where I got on her when she's sleep or when she's under the influence. Now that's rape to be doing that to strangers and people you're not committed to but I refuse to think it's that for your spouse. Every sexual encounter isn't what Du would call 'sexy sex", sometimes either spouse just need to get one off and it should be an understanding from both parties

Can u quote the posts where niggas are saying to take it if she says no.

I'm noticing a pattern of people making up things that people have said in a thread just to support their argument.

I don't consider what I'm doing rape . It's been plenty of times where I got on her when she's sleep or when she's under the influence. Now that's rape to be doing that to strangers and people you're not committed to but I refuse to think it's that for your spouse. Every sexual encounter isn't what Du would call 'sexy sex", sometimes either spouse just need to get one off and it should be an understanding from both parties
But had y'all discussed this? I'm guessing she's on the same page as u? That makes all the difference

Naw. If I want it from her, it'll be b/c she wants to give it to me. It shouldn't be one-sided.

I want BOTH of us enjoying it.

I'm noticing a pattern of people making up things that people have said in a thread just to support their argument.
Y'all Niggaz been talking about taking it all thread, I ain't filtering through it on mobile...

But if Niggaz is willing to admit taking it is going to far, then I'll rest my argument. Sex should always a mutual pleasantry.

I climb on that niggas face while he doing his morning yawn like:
17b6cff3274d4ab5d0c2fbf86f462637.gif
but that's something we agreed to before we entered a relationship. I can have it when I want and he can do the same.

Back