Welcome To aBlackWeb

Spinoff: Are husbands entitled to sex on command?

Nah, they aint entitled to anything on command.

Sounds like an owner teaching his bitch (dog) some tricks.

I also feel the opposite, if the wife want sex it's the husband duty to oblige.
@ least ur fair

Notice how it's always framed in terms of women giving sex up to husbands, like its a transaction that's 1 way instead of a 2 (or 3 lol) party activity?

Says something bout ownership n entitlement imo

Fake ass victims, u know damn well had this thread been made naturally it would've been directed at both men and women, but you decided to take what I said out of context and create a thread around it.

Y'all wouldn't give it up if your husband wanted some?

Why am I single?!?!?!!
VswTo8F_zpsfqg0nqoh.gif

smallville-clark-wondering-cape_zps45qrwxjj.gif

Fake ass victims, u know damn well had this thread been made naturally it would've been directed at both men and women, but you decided to take what I said out of context and create a thread around it.
Bigger than this thread tho. Any time discussion on marital rape or entitlement to sex comes up, it's ALWAYS discussed in the context of women "giving it up" to men. Like sex is something men claim from women, not something we all engage in wilfully. That's how it's framed.

Man cmon now. Y'all picking.

If I want the dick, he gotta come up off it. Shit works both ways.

No shade but was it not u who said that u never say no to sex bcuz u don't want ur man to be unfaithful as a consequence?

I did say what I won't do another woman would, it doesn't apply to only sex. I love sex just as much as man. So if my man want it, let's go daddy.

I did say what I won't do another woman would, it doesn't apply to only sex. I love sex just as much as man. So if my man want it, let's go daddy.
As do I, but no one is entitled to anything. It's still their bodies. If they're not up for it, there shldnt be laws forcing the answer to be yes every single time.

In theory and in practice this is hilarious.

If you gotta demand sex...

Just get a divorce.... Shit aint working out. I can't get with hypotheticals in this situation

In theory and in practice this is hilarious.

If you gotta demand sex...

Just get a divorce.... Shit aint working out. I can't get with hypotheticals in this situation
That's what I'm saying. If u need a law to get someone to fuck, just leave n find someone dtf!

Back