Welcome To aBlackWeb

Spinoff: Are husbands entitled to sex on command?

Y'all Niggaz been talking about taking it all thread, I ain't filtering through it on mobile...

But if Niggaz is willing to admit taking it is going to far, then I'll rest my argument. Sex should always a mutual pleasantry.

Aint no nigga in here saying they will take it if she says no. Ironically there's been 2 females in this thread who have admitted to doing that to niggas they were with.

Aint no nigga in here saying they will take it if she says no. Ironically there's been 2 females in this thread who have admitted to doing that to niggas they were with.
Iight since you wanna be a jerk about it

@Chi-Town B

If your wife pulled you up like she don't like when you just randomly poke her like you described you do all this thread. Like,, shit really bothers her and she don't want you to do it no more...

You still going to go about shit the way you been describing in this thread?

Like what if you do,, and you realize she was crying. Would you still do that cuz you feel like you shouldn't be denied?

Like I ain't want to take it there,, but let's...

Also, ladies who jump start their men. If your man was like, yo, I don't like that shit, dead ass,, don't do it no more.

Do you do it again???

Again...I've been woken up plenty of times where they just helped themselves

Again...I've been woken up plenty of times where they just helped themselves
Did you immediately lose your shit,, and expressed that you didn't like it, and request that she stops?

Cuz if you didn't and enjoyed it then there's no foul. There's nothing to discuss, because you are not denying her the right to do that. And she's not denying your right to say no.
Y'all both consensual even if you were surprised into it

Did you immediately lose your shit,, and expressed that you didn't like it, and request that she stops?

Cuz if you didn't and enjoyed it then there's no foul. There's nothing to discuss, because you are not denying her the right to do that. And she's not denying your right to say no.
Y'all both consensual even if you were surprised into it

Hell I was still trying to wake up.

yall still on this
:so:

@Chi-Town B got like a village of children mama chi is not being raped, she is a willing participant in whatever "taking" of the pussy he do to her lol

Back