Spinoff: Are husbands entitled to sex on command?

LMAO @ u saying this like its normal

lol it's a valid question, women do it all the time and it seems perfectly fine, but when a male does it, it's horrendous.

It's not demanding, it's more so just taking it without saying, "hey let's fuck"

Those are nonverbal cues

the scenario y'all describe is different from someone not wanting to and being forced out of duty

Oh, I thought no means no, I guess it doesn't when a man says it

I mean....in my opinion if I decided to marry this woman sex was definitely one of those things we agreed on. Her drive either matched mine or exceeded it so I would'nt have a thought of forcing her anyway. Vice versa if she's feeling in the mood spread them legs and let's get it:clawd: I agree with @KandyPants and @Dupacalypse if this even a question or yall feel the need to actually DEMAND sex wrap it up and be single. Sex is supposed to be about enjoyment with your parnter/partners why am I seeing rape and shit up in here??!

WX2iisA_zpserzo2ypn.gif

Look man, sex is supposed to be sexy...

Ain't Shit sexy about obligation sex....

This shit got me dying laughing.... Like how do you recover from an obligatory fuck??

Where's the romance?

Niggaz can't be going up to their wife " aye look, you signed up for the shit, let's go"

:lmao2:

Look man, sex is supposed to be sexy...

Ain't Shit sexy about obligation sex....

This shit got me dying laughing.... Like how do you recover from an obligatory fuck??

Where's the romance?

Niggaz can't be going up to their wife " aye look, you signed up for the shit, let's go"

:lmao2:

LISTEN UP GOLDIE.

Ain't nobody making love all the time Du, sometimes a quick fuck is all that's needed. A spouse should be down whenever the need arise

Reactions: BDP™️
The ownership and control part is my issue.
Like I said, you don't own your partner
and more importantly their body doesn't belong to you.
period.

Ain't nobody making love all the time Du, sometimes a quick fuck is all that's needed. A spouse should be down whenever the need arise
It should be making love all the time. Or enthusiastic fucking at least. Sex shouldn't be a chore just cuz there r papers involved