Maida Vale
Ladbroke Grove
Shepherds Bush
Queens Park
Ealing
Hayes
Southall
Fulham

Affluent Maida Vale is a residential neighbourhood with elegant Victorian houses and wide, quiet roads. Daytrippers cruise down the Little Venice waterway in canal boats and stroll its tree-lined footpaths.

Stop lying, it's ok to live in a nice neighborhood, nobody aspires to live in the hood.

Affluent Maida Vale is a residential neighbourhood with elegant Victorian houses and wide, quiet roads. Daytrippers cruise down the Little Venice waterway in canal boats and stroll its tree-lined footpaths.

Stop lying, it's ok to live in a nice neighborhood, nobody aspires to live in the hood.

There is housing estates there. Plus borders South Kilburn 1 of the most notorious in the U.K and other neighbouring estates like Mozart, Lisson Green and Warwick

I Went To Brixton Twice On My Trip To London...Once During The Day To Eat At Some Jamaican Spot And Another Time Walking Back From Some Club At Night Near Some Estates (Projects?)...The Romanian Cabbie That Picked Us Up Was Like "This Is Like Your Bronx Aye?"...Having Been To The Bronx And Being From The Southside Of Chicago I Damn Near Laughed In Face....Shit Was Hella Pussy...I Did See Some Young Cats In Adidas Track Suits But Not One Peeped Was Uttered In My Direction

Last edited:
I Went To Brixton Twice On My Trip To London...Once During The Day To Eat At Some Jamaican Spot And Another Time Walking Back From Some Club At Night Near Some Estates (Projects?)...The Romanian Cabbie That Picked Us Up Was Like "This Is Like Your Bronx Aye?"...Having Been To The Bronx And Being From The Southside Of Chicago I Damn Near Laughed In Face....Shit Was Hella Pussy...I Did See Some Young Cats In Adidas Track Suits But Not One Peeped Was Uttered In My Direction

See this post is foolish because did u step foot into the projects went straight into them

Did u go straight inside

Angell Town?

Myatts Field

Stockwell Park?

Loughborough?

Somerleyton?

Guiness Trust?

New Park?

Cowley?

NOPE

Welcome to the hood lol

10/10 Amnesia Haze, BBQ grilled chicken and rice, Henhessey bottles, sunny weather

What more can u ask for?

Back